21

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, wrong payment

    Li Tingchen's footsteps stopped.

    His black eyes looked towards Li Xiuyuan and Jiang Ying, his jaw line was tight, and his expression was a little uncontrollable gloomy.

    Although only a few steps away, at this moment, he feels that the distance between them is like a moat: a pair of men and women not far away, smiling at each other, just like people, and he seems to covet their happiness. The voyeur can only wait and watch silently...

    Heh.

    Voyeur? But she... should belong to him.

    Bai Mengmeng was a few steps behind Li Tingchen, and hurried to catch up. Seeing the expression on the youth's face, she suddenly felt a sense of crisis in her heart.

    She touched Li Tingchen's tightly clenched left hand, and the man's angry phoenix eyes looked over in an instant. Bai Mengmeng's face turned white, but she still mustered the courage and said, "Tingchen, didn't you say there will be a dance party for a while?" I don't know how to dance, can you teach me?"

    Li Tingchen stared at her for a long time, and he replied: "Yes."

    If Jiang Ying still cares about him, then she should look over at this moment, and perhaps even angrily swear sovereignty to Bai Mengmeng ...

    Bai Mengmeng's other hand was placed on Li Tingchen's shoulder. The young man had broad shoulders. Her heart was pounding uncontrollably, and she said softly, "Tingchen, let's start."

    Li Tingchen Look at the men and women over there.

    Jiang Ying didn't know what she had talked about with Li Xiuyuan, her eyes were all crescent-shaped. She stood beside the other man just like that, beautifully dazzling.

    Li Tingchen retracted his gaze, he suffocated in his heart, holding Bai Mengmeng's hand more forcefully.

    Bai Mengmeng was in pain, but didn't dare to say anything, she followed Li Tingchen's footsteps a little bit, learning the waltz with difficulty. However, her talent was limited. In the process of learning to dance, she stepped on his feet many times. In the end, Bai Mengmeng had no confidence, lowered her head and kept saying sorry.

    "Tingchen, I'm too stupid. Why don't you change your partner?" Bai Mengmeng's voice was crying: "I can't do anything well, it can only be your drag."

    Li Tingchen had already patiently quit. , Listening to her say so, even more upset.

    However, when he saw her eyes, he remembered the way Jiang Ying once looked at him. He took a deep breath and just about to soothe a few words, but Yu Guangzhong saw Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan come here sometime, Li Xiuyuan's Holding Jiang Ying's thin waist with her hand, she was obviously planning to practice dancing.

    Like a ghost, Li Tingchen raised his hand and wiped away the tears from the corners of Bai Mengmeng's eyes.

    He gently said: "It's okay, I will teach you."

    Jiang Ying is not far away from them, and this sentence really reached her ears.

    The next second, her heart hurts, this time the pain is more severe than every time, her feet are floating, almost unable to stand.

    "Be careful!" Li Xiuyuan held her back, because he was too close, he even saw a thin layer of sweat on the girl's forehead. The man's voice was concerned and worried: "Jiang Ying, what's wrong with you?"

    Jiang Ying shook her head: "I'm fine."

    Her beautiful eyes stared Li Tingchen and Bai Mengmeng: What's wrong? The gentle mood that the dog man spoke just now was something the original owner had never had before... The

    girl loved him too much, even leaving this body, the remaining soul would still be hurt and saddened by his actions.

    At this moment, Jiang Ying suddenly understood.

    It turns out that life will die, but true love will not.

    It's just a pity that the original owner entrusted inhumane, so-called affectionate mispayment, about this.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter