22

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, paranoia

    Jiang Ying held back the pain in her heart, she said to Li Xiuyuan: "Help me to sit on the sofa."

    "Okay."

    Li Xiuyuan helped Jiang Ying to leave the dance floor, but she was stopped just after walking a few steps.

    Li Tingchen and Bai Mengmeng did not know when they had already arrived in front of them. Li Tingchen's black pupil looked at Jiang Ying, the girl's lips pressed tightly, and a thin layer of sweat was covered on his forehead...

    His eyes could not help showing concern, he wanted to ask something, but after all, he was silent.

    Bai Mengmeng, who was beside her, spoke first: "Ms. Jiang, are you feeling unwell? Do you need to go to the hospital?" When

    Bai Mengmeng said this, there was still an unfading blush on her cheeks. Chun, not like caring about her health, but more like showing her affection.

    If changed to the past, Jiang Ying would definitely go back without mercy, but the original owner's body was too unbelievable, as if it had been stimulated by something extraordinary. Every time Bai Mengmeng said something, Jiang Ying's heart hurt more and more. .

    Li Xiuyuan lowered his eyes, seeing the girl's face getting worse and worse, his handsome eyebrows frowned, and instead of Jiang Ying answered, "Thank you for your concern, I will take care of her." He

    said, he wanted to take Jiang Ying forward.

    "Big Brother..." Li Tingchen, who had been silent for a long time, finally opened his mouth, his phoenix eyes were unabashedly possessive: "In what capacity are you taking care of her?"

    Li Xiuyuan turned his head and met the young man's gaze.

    This is the first time he has looked directly at his nominal brother in this way. I still remember when he first came to Li's house, he was only over one year old.

    A small soft ball, stretched out a fleshy little hand towards him in the swaddling...

    Because of this move, all the resistance that he knew his parents loved disappeared. He watched him grow up and grew into a green and jade young boy. He thought that between them, they were not even brothers. Deep affection, but also indelible affection.

    But now...

    the youth in front of him saw his eyes full of hostility, as if he had stolen some precious treasure from him. It can be seen that Tingchen may not have no feelings for Miss Jiang as outsiders think.

    However, Miss Jiang is no longer here.

    Li Xiuyuan calmed down, he took Jiang Ying's shoulders: "I'm pursuing her, the identity of a pursuer is enough."

    Li Tingchen chewed these three words repeatedly in his heart.

    Ah.

    Suitors?

    He took a few steps forward and said a few words in Li Xiuyuan's ear.

    "Big brother, you have to think about it. What you are pursuing, but I have abandoned it like a silly."