50

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, Fanwai·Limeng

    The unswerving love will happen to anyone, but it will not be me.

    I thought about it all night, and finally realized this truth. It turned out that the bad emotions accumulated in my chest suddenly disappeared. After I figured it out, I fell into a deep sleep and had no dreams all night.

    When I woke up the next morning, the man offered to give me money.

    How can I refuse something so good?

    He asked me to fill in a number myself, and my palms were sweating nervously. In the end, the lion opened his mouth and asked him for a million.

    Unexpectedly, he really agreed!

    A man's magnanimity is far beyond my imagination. He wants to use money to get rid of my troubles, and I just need the money. What a good deal, both parties have got what they want.

    One million was quickly credited to my account.

    I quit Lan Mei’s job, took out 450,000 yuan from it to pay off the loan shark my father owed, and then rented a shop in the block to open a bakery.

    I remember that when I was very young, my father would bake me sweet bread.

    It was only afterwards that his mother became seriously ill and life was embarrassing, and even basic survival became a problem. He was busy with his livelihood every day and no longer had the mind to study food.

    But now, everything is developing in a good direction.

    I hired a baker. My father didn't have any formal work, so he simply helped in the shop. In his spare time, he learned the art of making bread with the master.

    Days are dull and can be expected.

    After the bakery slowly got on track, I took my father and Lin Xiang to move out of the slum.

    We rented a house in the block, but this time the house is no longer a cramped rental house. There are large floor-to-ceiling windows. When it is sunny, there will be bright sunshine coming in, warm as dream.

    I bought a wicker chair online and placed it in front of the French windows.

    Sometimes when I go home in the afternoon, I will lie on a wicker chair with my eyes closed, or in the middle of the night, I will overlook this prosperous city in Nanyang through floor-to-ceiling windows.

    I'm really a cheap guy.

    I can't understand the so-called pastoral life reported in the media at all. I don't like pastoral life. I only like cities with reinforced concrete and colorful neon.

    For the first time in my life, I really feel that living in Nanyang is such a happy thing.

    I fell asleep on the wicker chair again.

    There was a sudden warmth coming from my body, I half-squinted and saw Lin Xiang standing beside me. The young boy seemed to grow taller again, and there was concern in his clear pupils.