6

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆ Out of control

    Jiang Ying felt her neck chill.

    But years of workplace experience made her calm down quickly. As the saying goes, if you lose, you don't lose. Thinking of this, her red lips curled down, and she nodded generously towards Li Tingchen.

    Li Tingchen retracted his gaze falling on her, turning his head blankly.

    Jiang Ying: "..."

    Does this man have any disease?

    Jiang Ying didn't intend to pay attention to him. After all, her lack of emotional experience told her that time is the best medicine to forget a person.

    In her concept, only if she stays away from Li Tingchen and reduces the meeting with him, the original owner will really let go of the love that ended without a disease, and she will be able to return to the original world.

    Because of Huo Zhengting's rainbow fart, the tension between him and Jiang Ying was missing.

    The blind date in the second half was very harmonious.

    Huo Zhengting: "I didn't expect you to be so funny. How could you be blinded before and fall in love with people like Li Tingchen?"

    Jiang Ying: "..." The

    unlucky person is really dying all the time, the master is behind, and so Unscrupulously speaking bad things about others...

    Jiang Ying couldn't help but feel a little unbearable thinking about his final ending.

    She looked at Li Tingchen's direction calmly, and she was relieved to see that the man was seriously talking to the other person.

    Jiang Ying stirred the coffee spoon in her hand a few times, and replied, "It's true that the eyes are not so good." When the

    girl said this, the curve of the red lips that had been bent became a bit shallow. She lowered her eyes, and the sun shone on her long eyelashes, adding a sense of loneliness inexplicably.

    Huo Zhengting thought she was seriously injured by Li Tingchen.

    Thinking of the culprit sitting behind him now, he deliberately raised his voice: "It doesn't matter, anyway, you have retired from him now, and I will treat you well with this young master in the future."

    Jiang Ying stopped stirring the coffee.

    Eh?

    What's wrong, how did the topic turn here?

    Did you misunderstand something?

    Jiang Ying was about to say something, but in the next second, she heard a very light chuckle.

    Before she could react, Li Tingchen had grasped her wrist.

    This dog man didn't know when he came to his side.

    The man has a lot of strength, he shackled his wrist tightly, Jiang Ying even had an illusion, he would crush his bones with a little effort.