17

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, crash

    In the other box of "Flavour", Li Tingchen was discussing business.

    Opposite him is Qi Yuanyuan, the vice president of Morningstar Media, who is known as the master of starmaking.

    The purpose of the last contract signed with Wang Li was to extinguish the anger in Li Zheng's heart. But if you want to obtain a large amount of wealth in the shortest time, the entertainment industry is the real best choice.

    That's why he tried his best to make an appointment with Qi Yuanyuan. This woman was very difficult and the conditions were extremely harsh. After soaking for several days, he finally brought about a satisfactory result for both parties.

    Although the process was a little harder, it fully met his initial expectations.

    Thinking of this, the corner of Li Tingchen's mouth finally raised a shallow arc. He shook the red wine glass in his hand a few times, and the bright red liquid whirled gently in the glass, matched with the warm light of the restaurant, it was a weird beauty.

    The young man saw himself in the red wine glass: a handsome and stern face, but in his dark eyes there was undisguised ambition and desire for power.

    He chuckled softly.

    In the empty box, Li Tingchen heard Qi Yuanyuan's flattering voice sound in his ears: "I have heard of President Li's name a long time ago. When I saw it today, it was really young and promising."

    Li Tingchen: "Thank you."

    The young man raised his head and drank the red wine in his glass.

    ...

    Li Xiuyuan's original plan was to first speak clearly to Jiang Ying, and then invite her to dinner.

    However, the little girl didn't seem to eat his suit.

    Jiang Ying insisted on going back.

    Li Xiuyuan knew that according to her personality, no matter what he said, she would stick to her own ideas, so she no longer reluctantly proposed to send her out.

    Jiang Ying said: "I have contacted the driver, and the driver will be there soon. I still don't bother you."

    Li Xiuyuan choked at her words and paused before saying: "Then I will accompany you to the door and wait."

    " Yes.

    "Okay ." "..."

    In this way, it should have been a mutual complaint, but the two of you and the other, but because of various unspeakable reasons, the atmosphere became extremely embarrassing.

    The two walked out of the box one after another and came to the door of flavor.

    It was winter, and the temperature outside the house had dropped below freezing, but as long as she remembered Li Xiuyuan's sincere words, Jiang Ying felt her cheeks hot. She had never thought that a man would say how he feels so bluntly.

    Shyness and joy filled her heart at the same time.

    But there was still a voice in her mind telling herself that she could not forgive him easily.

    Jiang Ying lowered her head, kicked the pebble under her feet again and again, calling his name awkwardly: "Li Xiuyuan..."

    "I'm here."

    Jiang Ying licked her lips, then licked her lips, and then she didn't know what to do. Said something. She didn't speak, and Li Xiuyuan was naturally speechless.

    Suddenly, a loud sneeze sounded.

    The duo was taken aback.

    Jiang Ying couldn't wait to find a seam to stuff herself in: Why in other novels, the heroines of other people are Meimeimei, and she only shrinks her shoulders when she is cold. This is her style of painting...

    In the next second, a coat with the breath of a man's breath was put on him.

    Jiang Ying raised her head and saw Li Xiuyuan looking at herself with a worried look: "Sorry, I thought it was not thoughtful. The weather is so cold, and you are wearing thin clothes. I still let you stand outdoors with your temper. . Or else smash the door to sit in the lobby of the restaurant and go out together when the car arrives?"

    "No no."

    Jiang Ying waved her hand quickly.

    Forget it, she would prefer chilled here do not want to go back to the clerk who endure from time to time towards his vote to explore ...... eyes that look as if she and Li Yuan Xiu really the same as what ......

    Keke, although she felt it It's just a matter of time.

    ... When

    Li Tingchen and Qi Yuanyuan came out, they happened to see the scene where Li Xiuyuan put the coat on Jiang Ying.

    The pretentious smile at the corner of the youth's mouth disappeared suddenly.

    How could the eldest brother be with her? Why did you act so ambiguously and caring about her?

    Li Tingchen's hand clenched unconsciously.

    Qi Yuanyuan shouted his name from the side: "Mr. Li, what are you looking at?"

    Li Tingchen almost exhausted his whole body strength to restrain himself from going forward to ask what happened. He smiled again on his face and replied lightly. :"It's nothing."

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter