Chapter Forty Nine

After it got late, everyone was sent home, and Damon and I bid goodbye to our guests, retiring to where the servants took us.

The emperor's chamber.

Supposedly, the previous emperor, Damon's father of course, hadn't used the room since the late empress's passing. He stayed in the room he still stayed in, one for the elderly royals who given up their throne or never had it but should be respected still. It was a wonderful room, but it didn't compare to the emperor's chambers.

It was remodeled a bit. At least the designs were different. Soft shades of blues and purples littered every inch of the room. It felt warm all the same, despite the cool colors.

"We'll be back at lunchtime tomorrow to deliver food. We will knock and leave it out here for you two. Please have a nice night."

And they rushed off as we closed the door.

The two of us went to the bed, collapsing on top of it. I feel on top of Damon, and he kept his arm around me to keep me there. Our crowns toppled right off and the two of us laughed as they did.

I grabbed both and set them on the nightstand, keeping Damon's arm around me.

"Well, how does it feel to be emperor's consort?"

"Is that really the title?" I snorted. "Well as the emperor's husband, I'm happy to get some alone time with you."

Wordlessly, he brought our lips together in a very gentle kiss, moving us carefully so I was comfortably laying in the bed. He pulled away, hovering over me, bringing his hand to my suit, running his fingertips over the buttons and the trimming.

I shivered at the touch, especially when his fingers reached the bottom of the vest. Our eyes met, and he smiled at me the same way he always did.

"Let's get out of these stuffy clothes."

I nodded and let him undress me first. His fingers deftly working at the buttons, exposing skin more and more with each touch to my body. It felt hot where his fingers touched, probably leaving my body flushed I sat up enough for him to push the fabric off my shoulders and down my arms, discarding the garnet at the side of the bed.

He had seen me shirtless before. Hell, he'd seen me naked before, but this was different.

He didn't touch my pants, and I sat up, working at his buttons as well. He was still smiling, and I felt flustered having his eyes on me as I undid his buttons. When I pushed away the fabric and let it join my own, Damon's lips were on my neck, peppering kisses against my skin. I felt my eyes flutter shut as I gripped onto him, nails digging into the skin on his shoulder blades.

I didn't care for the nosies I made, just focused and his tongue and my skin and the way his teeth sank into the flesh just between the crook of my neck and collar bones. He teased the skin, sucking at it, biting, leaving his hot tongue there, against the purpling bruises that formed under his bites.

He didn't even try to hide it, didn't care too. I was his and he was mine.

He eventually made it to my mouth, swallowing my gasps in a heated kiss, forcing the both of us back onto the bed. I was on top of his his time, and he used the opportunity to explore my bare back as we kissed, trailing his fingers to my pants and cupping my ass.

I squeaked at that, embarrassingly enough, hit he didn't seem to mind, reclaiming my lips. I kept my hands on his chest, roaming his body and moving to his pants as well, undoing the buttons. He seemed very happy with this, pulling away just to smirk happily at me.

Reborn As The Lead's Love Intrestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें