Chapter Fifty Four

Baby making mode indeed.

We both knew I couldn't have kids naturally as is, and since I was a guy, I couldn't get pregnant. Yet, Damon was set to bleed me dry, have me worn completely after our talk.

Hey head face pressed into the pillow, holding onto it for dear life and my legs shook from the sensations Damon gave. His lubed fingers curled just where I wanted them.

"You've become so loose since we first started doing this." His voice was low, rumbling in a way that made my mind fuzzy. "You're beautiful splayed out for me like this." Damon free hand stroked at my ass, roughly grabbing my hip as he pulled his fingers out. He pulled me to his chest, forcing me to drop the pillow, my instinct to grab into him for dear life. He used his knees to spread my legs open, smirking against my neck as he trailed more bruising kisses.

"Y-you made m-me like this!" I squeaked out, panting rather loudly as he denied me what I craved most. He knew it too.

He moved his hands to grape at my chest, flicking my nipples. Before, I didn't feel anything from that action, but it was like he was training me. My nobles perked and blossomed a pleasant hum through my chest.

My body belonged to him.

"And it's beautiful," he whispered, evoking a harsh shiver down my spine. "Every inch of you is absolutely beautiful." He pressed me to his chest, moving one hand away from my body. "Relax, alright?"

I nodded, bracing as I felt the lubed head of his Dick press at my hole. It slid right in, and the position made me feel stuffed with every inch.

I took a glance at my stomach, a slight protrusion happening as he pushed inside. Fuck, he was big.

"Good boy."

Fuuuuuck

I whimpered at those two words as if they owned my entire being.

He noticed. "Did you like that? I can praise you for ages." He finished sliding in, and I could hardly even breathe. "You take me so nicely. Behave like good boys do. You deserve to be rewarded." His hand dropped to my stomach, where he could feel the bulge he created against my abdomen, and pulled out, only to roughly slam back into me.

My head lolled back, and I couldn't string anything together, coming up with a helpless stream off babbles.

He kept a rough pace, keeping me on the very edge of coherency. His fingers digging into my skin, and his lips on my neck. Everything was so much, Overwhelming.

I felt my vision turn white as I sagged against him, feeling wetness on my stomach. Damon paused his thrusts, giving me some time to cool down, despite how he was still hard inside me.

He cherished me and didn't want to do anything that I would've hated or been uncomfortable with. So he nibbled along my neck, waiting for me to relax into him again.

And I did, my body becoming pliant for him. So he pushed me forward, and I was face first in the pillows yet again. He harshly gripped my hips and slammed into me with enough force that I couldn't breath and our bed frame smacked harshly agains the wall. The bed that was so big that it could swallow the both of us up and still leave plenty of room.

My brain was frazzled though, because while I relaxed, Damon's movements still felt stronger to my overstimulated body. It was so good it hurt, and I couldn't find the words to stop it. I just let him reach his own orgasm while moaning like a bitch in heat.

Wasn't I though? So in love with the sensation he gave, as he poured out into me, filling me with hit cum that he'd happily clean out later.

Maybe not until after we have a few rounds in the bathroom.

It was early morning by the time the both of us were settled.

Damon's promise to the staff would be true.

I laid in his arms, my back to his chest as he wrapped around me securely. As he held me close.

"I really do want a family with you," he whispered, rubbing at my stomach where he protruded profusely earlier. "Are you okay? I was a bit rough earlier."

I nodded, humming out peacefully. "I liked it. And I want a family with you too. I can just imagine how amazing our life would be with a big happy family."

I could imagine having family dinners and teaching them how to dance. Imagine the sword fighting lessons and all their silly smiles.

The very thought made me so unbearably happy.

He nuzzled into my neck, planting soothing kisses on the fresh hickeys he left, still somewhat aching.

I didn't mind it all though. I quite enjoyed it, the way his lips felt.

"I love you."

"And I love you," I returned, my voice straining from how hoarse it became. The sound of it seemed to delight Damon, and he squeezed me.

"When we do have kids, I hope they're every bit like you. Charming, caring, kind, honest, and stubborn. Each trait if yours that I do lovingly adore."

"I hope they have your mind and ambition. I really also hope they gain your humility. Even as emperor, you're still the same Damon I fell in love with all those years ago."

It was cheesy, I know, but judging from his reaction, he liked my cheesy words.

"Our kids will be amazing, but for now, we should get some rest before the sun comes up. I hope the honey they bring helps your throat."

"It has helped in the past," I informed. "So I'd assume it would help now. I wouldn't need it if you weren't so talented in bed."

He chuckled, and I chuckled with him. "Complimenting me for your sore throat? You really are amazing."

And we nestled more snuggly into bed, wrapped up in each other like it was the most natural of things.