Chapter 47 New Problems

AN/
Let me first start with a very big sorry for the long wait.
I had so many problems with this chapter that I didn't know how to continue and my plans to end it for the end of the year went up in smoke.
I do love that you all send me the comments and votes on the story and I thank you for that.
I hope to have a new chapter out for you all a bit sooner that it took me to write this one.
Happy reading.

Paterdave2
END AN/

Chapter 47 New problems

The look on Harry's told everybody in Minerva's office that he was very serious.

"Are there old Order members here in the castle?" He asked Minerva. "Why Harry what is going on?" Minerva asked Harry back instead of giving him an answer.
"We have some students who want to begin a dark magic club to be ready for the next dark lord." Harry said with pain in his heart and voice.

"I heard the same thing," Said Minerva "who was it that told you?" When Harry told her from his talk with Mr. Smootsh she was not happy. She knew Mr. Smootsh would not lie about something like this. He was a great student and a proud Gryffindor at that. "Why did you want all of us here Harry?" Minerva asked. "You could have told me this in person, as this seems to me like a school problem." Harry looked at Minerva as hit by lightning. "I wanted them here because I trust them with my life. I wanted them here because they know the school as good as I do perhaps even better so they can help." Harry could not believe that Minerva wanted this kept under the rug."Do you trust me Minerva?" Harry asked. Minerva not expecting this question looked at Harry. "Why would you think otherwise Harry I trust you blindly you know that." She said. "Than trust me with this. We need them here as we need the DA with this." Minerva now understood Harry's plan. The DA could keep in contact with each other and tell when there would be problems. Also they were the ones who had fought against Voldemort in the first place so they were the ones first to be targets and would never follow a new dark lord. "Also I want Draco Malfoy included." Harry said suddenly. "Why Malfoy? He is a Slytherin, and I bet you that those forming that group were also Slytherins." Ron said.  "And because he is a Slytherin I want him involved. Also as you know he has changed a lot this year and this is also a way of showing I trust him." Ron looked down as he knew that Harry was right. Malfoy was not the pest he once was. "Hermione do you still have a copy of the list of DA members?" Minerva asked. Hermione nodded. When she was asked to get it she ran out of the office to get it. After 10 minutes she was back with the list and handed it to Minerva. Minerva looked at the list and noticed with a pang that all the people who had died at the Battle of Hogwarts had a small cross behind their names. Some of them had left school those had the word "left" behind them, but all that still were there made a total of about 10 to 15 who they could ask to help. Harry wanted to get them all together in the room of requirement. He tapped his own coin to set a date and when he was done he told the rest when the order should be also there. He would take care of Draco.

The next day a lot of the students who had been in the DA and had their coins on them looked at Harry. When Harry went to his own lesson of DADA he was asked about it by some of his classmates. "Later," He said. "just come to the room at the time." He went in and took his seat beside Ginny. He had set the time for the meeting in the room of requirement two days after the meeting with McGonnagal. He hoped he could get in that time with Malfoy to invite him there. Also it gave McGonnagal time to get the order members in the school and to the room.

He had asked the school if she knew about the students who wanted to start this dark arts club but she only knew that she had heard about it but not who it was because she didn't know the names of all the students. Harry had an idea and he hoped that the castle would agree as he really didn't want to do all the headmaster duties on his own. He had talked about it with Ginny when they were near the lake and she just thought it would be wonderful only she hoped the castle would feel the same after what Ron and Hermione had done. Harry walked to his own office. He needed some time alone to talk to the castle.