Chapter 9 A birthday to remember

AN.

Thanks for all who read the story.
I know the last chapter was a little dull and I think this one is more or less the same.
Please stick with me the story will evolve soon and get some more action.
This is a small chapter just as a little intro to the things to come.
Paterdave2 

END AN 

Chapter 9 A birthday to remember

Harry woke up the morning of his birthday. 

18 he thought now I am an adult in both worlds. 

He got dressed and went downstairs to find his friends and the whole Weasley family already down in the kitchen. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all cheered. 

Harry was overwhelmed he just looked around at them and before he knew what hit him he was tackled by a little redhead. 

"Happy birthday Harry." She said as she kissed him full on the lips.
"Ginny give the boy some space to breathe." came the voice of Mrs. Weasley.
"Mother you just want to kill him yourself in one of your hugs." said Ginny with a smile as she stood aside to let her mother take her place to congratulate Harry.
After all the best wishes and a wonderful breakfast, Harry was literally banded from the house so he and Ron and Hermione went to the pond that is at the back of the garden. 

"They didn't need to do all this." Said Harry.
"Well get used to it Harry." said Ron, "Now you and Ginny are back together again you are gonna get a birthday you won't forget so soon." 

The day past and when it was time for dinner Harry and his friends were allowed back in the house.
When they stept in the kitchen they all stopped dead in their tracks. 

"What the hell...."
"Ron language!!!!" yelled Mrs. Weasley. "If you even think on continue the sentence I will wash your mouth with soap, and after that Scourgify it."
"WOW Mrs. Weasley what did you do to the house?" Asked Harry fast to help his friend." Where is everything, I mean the whole floor is empty and the house it is just so huge."

Hermione started laughing.
"Harry," She said, "as you might know the Weasley family are wizards and witches so changing a house isn't that much work. They just need to keep in mind that no muggles see them do the changes."
"Well, why did we not do this sooner." Said Ron.
"Well Ron, we didn't want the neighbors to feel any envy towards us." Said his father.
"What neighbors," Ron asked, "they never came over. "
"That is not the point Ron," Said Hermione, "I understand Mr. Weasley and I think you did a great job, SOME wizards can take an example of you."
"Okay, now you three get in the living room or what used to be the living room." Said Mr. Weasley. 

When the trio entered the whole room exploded. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY." 

What Harry hadn't seen was that there was an illusion charm in front of the guests.
So when they stept inside the illusion everybody got visible.
All his friends from school were there.
Even Professor McGonagall was there with Sirius.
They all got in line and congratulated Harry and gave him presents.
He was totally shocked when he got the present from Sirius.
It was an owl, and just like Hedwig it was a snow owl.
"I know she can't replace Hedwig Harry," He said, "but I want you to have her.
She is the daughter of Hedwig.
Hedwig had laid the eggs at Hogwarts in your fifth year and I hope you love her just as much."
Harry with tears in his eyes threw himself around Sirius' neck. 

"She is wonderful Sirius thank you. What's her name?" He asked.
"Well, "said professor McGonagall, "that is the tricky part. We don't know because she has not be named yet, but every time we say the name Hedwig in the owlery she started flapping her wings."
"Well girl," said Harry, "want to be named after your mother?" The owl let out a hoot of approval and nipped at Harry's fingertips.
"Okay," he said, "Hedwig it is."

The party lasted for hours and just before everybody left there was a loud bang from the garden.
They knew that there were guards outside and the wards hadn't gone off so they all went outside to see George Weasley in the garden firing their famous fireworks.
The firework show ended with a big Happy Birthday Harry from Fred and George. Tears were falling from Harry's eyes when he saw Fred's name in the sky just like all the other women and men from the Weasley family.
Harry walked over towards George and hugged him. 

"I am so sorry George," he just said, "I am so sorry."
George stepped back from Harry and said in a low voice.
"Don't be he went out the way he wanted and I am proud of him," George told Harry.
"Yes I miss him and I will always miss him but never ever ever again say you are sorry.
You got his revenge when you killed Voldemort and that is enough for me and him."

They both hugged and cried joined by the others of the family. 

When they all went back in the house Harry was taken aside by McGonagall. 

"Harry can you come to Hogwarts on Monday please," She said. Harry looked at her and said, "Sure I'll be there. Is it for the school year or can the others also come."
"Well, they can come if they want. Hagrid could use the company but I want to talk to you alone." 
"Okay." He said and they joined the others for one last drink. 

Harry went to his room to find Ginny sitting at the end of his bed.
He smiled at her and kissed her when he walked in.
"You really got me by surprise this morning." He said. 

"Well, that was the meaning." She said with a smile.
"But I haven't given your present yet." She said with a mischief smile.
She walked to the door and closed it.
She turned and as she did that Harry lost his breath.
She smiled and walked over towards him.
"I think I just got you by surprise again." Ginny said.  
"But what about your parents or Ron." Harry started.
"Don't worry," said Ginny "nobody will bother us, and my parents know how much we love each other."
She then kissed him and took off his glasses.
The next morning when Harry woke up he saw nothing but red. He put his hands over his face to wipe Ginny's hear out of his eyes.
Ginny here with him in bed, he wanted to wake up like this every morning.
What Ginny here in bed what? Harry was wide awake.
"Ginny," he said, "what are you doing. Your parents what will they say.
Ginny wake up, please. "
"What is it," she said. "Harry, what's wrong?"
"Your in my bed and what will your parents say, forget your parents what about your brothers.
I am so dead." He said.