Chapter 55 Family Talks part2/Last train ride

Chapter55 Family Talks part 2/Last train ride

Harry walked into the painting room with Dudley and both young men were greeted with cheers. "Harry, Dudley what are you doing here?"Harry's mother asked.

"Hi mom." Harry said with great joy. "Well there are some things that have happened this last week that I think you should know." Harry told his parents. His mom and dad looked concerned and worried. "Are you alright son?" His father asked. "I am fine dad. It was Dudley who was the one that was injured." Harry started explaining. His mother looked at Dudley and than to Harry. "Are you alright dear?"She asked with real concern in her voice. Dudley was very moved by this. "I am aunt Lily." he said.

Harry went on with his story about how he was at Hogwarts and how Granny had come for him. When he came to the part where Dudley was saving his mother and that Granny had taken them both to Potter Manor Lilly got fire in her eyes. "WHERE IS SHE." She almost yelled at the two boys. "I am right here Lilly." Petunia said at the door. She walked in when she heard her sisters voice as she didn't want the boys to take the fire that was meant for her. "YOU!!" Lily screamed at her sister. "HOW DARE YOU COMING TO MY HOUSE AND ACT LIKE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG? YOU CAN BE GLAD I'M DEAD BECAUSE I WOULD HEX YOU SO BAD YOU WOULD BE AFRAID OF A CIRCUS MAGIGIAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE." Lily took a breath to start again but Harry would not have it. "Are you done mom?" he asked. This caught Lily offguard and she looked at him. "Done?" she asked "I haven't even started Harry." his mother told him. "This woman is the reason you had a terrible childhood. That you thought you were not loved." His mother said with the fire still in her eyes. "And I have forgiven her for past mistakes." Harry said.

The whole room felt quit at once. You could hear a pin drop so quit as itwas. "You did what??" "You forgave me??" The first was his mother the second his aunt who said it at the same time. "You two need to work this out, as I won't have it that you stay angry at each other for things we can't change." Harry said. "Yes aunt Petunia was not the best mother I could have. She tried to make me feel the worst as possible." At this Petunia looked at the floor. She knew it was true but she wasn't keen on hearing it so out in the open."The thing is that I have talked a lot with her since Christmas and know now that it was out of fear for her husband." Harry told his mother. "Let me ask you this mom, what would you do when you were abused by dad and had a son and your nephew to care about?" At this revelation Petunia looked at Harry. "You never told me that aunt Petunia but I could hear you cry some times."Harry told her. "Also that my ex-uncle always would hit me and told me that it was because of you would not be able to take the beating told me you also got beaten." Petunia fell on her knees crying. Lilly looked at her sister still fire in her eyes. "Is this true?"she asked with venom in her voice. Petunia only could nod her head as she was ashamed of what just had been told. She was still crying and not only for herself as she knew that she had been terrible to Harry but also for the loss she had to endure because of that terrible ex-husband."I tried to keep him safe Lills I tried."She finally could say."I know I was a terrible sister, but what was I to do? He would have killed me and Dudley if I would talk or go away." Harry looked at his mother. "I asked you a question mom." He said. "What would you have done?" His mother looked at him with a sad smile."How come you are so wise so young?" she asked him. Harry gave her a sad smile back, and said. "I had a dark wizard after me for the best part of my life." than something popped in his mind. "Mom can you come to the painting in my room please?" He asked. "Alone is best I think." He took his aunt by her hands. "Come aunt Petunia." he said to her as he led her out of the room. They walked over to his room and there in the painting that was there for his parents was his mother waiting.

"I want you two to talk scream yell at each other as much as you want in here, when you are done you can come out and I want you two to be at least civil with each other." He left the two women and hoped his plan would work.