Chapter 54 Family Talks part 1

AN/ This was to be the last chapter but when I was writing it the chapter kept growing and growing. So I have split the chapter and left with a small cliffhanger. Hope you all will like it and the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book.

END AN/

Chapter54 Family Talks part 1

Harry just knew that he had gotten a great grade for his dada exam. Hermione Ron and Ginny also had gotten every question from the written test. When it came to the practical the examiner was just blown away that he needed to grade the great golden trio. He almost fainted when Harry walked out to get his test. "You don't need this p p p part of the tt tt test Mr. Potter." The poor man stuttered. "Yes I do sir," Said Harry. "I am just another student who needs to complete his education." The man didn't know what he was hearing. "But you are Harry Potter you have done more defense than any student here in the whole school all together. How do you want me to grade the upgradeable?" the man asked Harry. Harry turned to the man and pointed out Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Than he pointed to some who had fought at the battle of Hogwarts and called them all by name. With every name Harry even could say what that student had done at the battle. The examiner turned white of what he heard. So many of those here in the great hall were so brave and had done something he thought was not possible. They had fought with death eaters and survived. They were only teens. "You see sir if you don't want to examen me than it would only be fair that you also don't grade them." Harry than said to the man. After that the man started his exam and Harry just knew all that was asked.

He was now in the office of Sirius talking with his friends about what the examiner had said. They were waiting for Sirius to come back as he was taking over Harry's lessons so that Harry could focus all his time on his own exams. Now that they were over Harry would start his teaching again next week while Ginny, Hermione and Ron were done for the rest of the year. Sirius walked in his office and smiled at the 4 teens. "To what do I own this nice visit?" He asked. Harry grinned. "Well as all the other offices were full we thought we could hang out here as we knew you would be busy with getting a new set of marauders in place before you leave." Sirius faked a hurt look. "I would not do such a thing Mr. Potter,"He said with fake hurt in his voice. "I would had them ready before Christmas last year instead." He laughed. Harry hugged his godfather and whispered in his ear. "You better tell me who or I need to hex you." Sirius eyes went wide. he stepped back from Harry he now was really hurt.the thought of Harry that he would really do that and not tell Harry really hurt.

Harry who had no idea what he had done wrong looked at Sirius not knowing what to say. "Sirius what's wrong?" He asked. "Do you really think that Harry?" Was all Sirius asked. Harry was really lost now."Think what?" he asked Sirius. "Sirius what is wrong you are scaring me." Sirius looked at the 4 friends. He could see that the 4 of them looked really concerned at him. "Do you really think I would do that to you? Get some pranksters in the school and not tell you?" Sirius asked Harry. He could see Harry think about what he just had said. Than it clicked inside of Harry's head and he started to laugh. "Are you serious Sirius?" Harry laughed."Sirius you are being to serious, and I know you can't help it because you are Sirius but seriously Sirius don't be to serious about it." the other 4 in the office couldn't help but to wonder at what Harry just had said. "That is a lot of serious mate." Ron said, at this they all started laughing. Sirius ruffled Harry'shair. "You had me there pup." He said. "I really thought you were serious about it." Harry took out the butter beer he had taken with him. "A toast." He said. "To the end of our exams." The others repeated his call for the toast and took a sip. They talked for about an hour before they headed to the great hall to get some diner. Harry hoped he would be able to visit Dudley so he could check on him and his aunt. He knew he had some lessons to plan so that would take up most of his time that weekend but he would make sometime to visit them.