Chapter 4 Returning to Hogwarts

The next day they all sat in the kitchen for breakfast and were waiting for a word from Professor McGonagall that she was at Hogwarts so they could all come directly threw the fireplace in the headmistresses office.

It was decided last night that it would be the safest way for all of them to travel by the floonetwork than to apparate in front of the gates of Hogwarts because of Sirius.

So when the flames in the fireplace turned green everybody got up and watched her head inside the flames and tell them they could come when they were ready.

After all of them had gone Sirius and Harry were the last two standing and Sirius got Harry's arm just before he wanted to throw the floo powder in the fireplace.

Harry looked at him and asked. "What is it Sirius, we need to go."

"I just wanted to thank you for believing in me and never giving up." Came Sirius' reply.

Then he took Harry in his arms for a great hug.

"Now go," He said, "I will be behind you in a sec."

Harry threw the floo powder in the fireplace and the flames turned green. He stepped in the flames and said, "Hogwarts headmistress office" and with a whoosh, he was gone.

Seconds later he got out in the office that used to be of Albus Dumbledore and now was the office of the new headmistress of Hogwarts Minerva McGonagall.

Just after he got out the flames turned green again and out came Sirius. When he stepped out of the fire all of the paintings went completely silent.

"How, what is this," Came the voice of Phineas Black, "my great-grandson alive Dumbledore you told me he died saving that boy." As he pointed at Harry. "Now he is standing here right in front of me."

"Sir please," Said Harry, then he turned to face the painting of Dumbledore and spoke.

"Professor how can this be. Sirius is back from the dead and you told me yourself he was really dead because of the bonding between Kreacher and me."

"Yes, I did Harry, and please Sirius do call Kreacher for me if you will." Said Dumbledore.

Sirius looked at the painting and than yelled Kreacher's name.

Nothing.

Three times more Sirius called out for Kreacher but the elf did not come.

"Harry if you please." Said Dumbledore.

"Kreacher." Said Harry and with a crack, the elf appeared.

"Master called Kreacher." the elf croaked.

"Yes," said Harry. "I have a question. Sirius just called you three times and you did not come I just called you once and you are here in a second. Why?"

Kreacher looked at Sirius in shock and than back at Harry.

"Kreacher is very sorry Sir but Kreachers only will hear his master's call, but when master Sirius called Kreacher I isn't hearing him Sir."

The elf dropped his ears and looked again at Sirius.

"Kreacher is very sorry master Sirius and will listen for your call better next time." The old elf told his former master.

Than it was Dumbledore who spoke.

"Kreacher, you will never hear Sirius' calls anymore because when he died you passed on to Harry. Harry is your master now and that is how it should be. The return of Sirius is a wonder yes but that doesn't change the way his will was and should have been carried out."