Chapter 49 New information

AN/

Thanks all for the comments. I am so sorry that this update has been taken so long. It is a small chapter but I hope you still like it.

I am all ready busy with a new chapter so I hope that it won't take as long as it has taken to get this chapter out to you.

Happy Reading.

END AN/

Chapter 49 New information

Harry did not know what to do. He wanted to stop the group of new death eaters but he had his own classes to take and to teach and with Ginny, Ron and Hermione telling him again and again to let somebody else save the world for a change he could not get anything done to stop them. He kept a good look at the map and he noticed a pattern after 3 weeks. It was a small thing but they always came together on the uneven days and never in the weekend. He shared this with Minerva and she thanked him.

"You just can't let it go can you?" She asked him. Harry looked at her with a small smile. "You know me, I don't stand it if people I love are in danger." Minerva looked at him. "Harry please let somebody else save the world for once." She said to him. Harry smiled. "That is what Ginny says to me every evening when I was looking at the map, but look what I discovered." Harry said with a bit of guild in his voice. Minerva knew Harry was right. He would not leave it, he couldn't not when he knew Ginny and the others were in danger. She couldn't believe the loyalty and love that Harry showed here. When Harry left to get to his classes she went to the teachersroom to let the ordermembers know what Harry had found out, after that she went to her office to get to work. Harry was relieved that he could have helped and now that the weight he had felt on  his shoulders was lifted he was more happy and his friends noticed that. After his final class of the day Ginny was waiting for him outside. "Hey beautiful." Harry said when he walked out of his class. Ginny smiled at him. "Don't let my boyfriend hear you say that." She teased him. "He would curse you into next week." Harry laughed at her. "I can take him." He said back. He wrapped his arm around Ginny's waist and they walked to the great hall to get some diner. Before they entered he kissed her and than they walked in. He looked at the teachers table and than at his friends before he started walking to his seat. Minerva was watching him and could see his longing for wanting to eat with his friends smiled at him. Before he could take his seat she turned to him. "Why don't you eat with your friends today." She said to him. "I won't be making a habit out of it but for once you can eat with them. you earned it Mr. Potter." Harry could not believe it. He said his thanks and almost ran towards the Griffindor table. When he sat beside Ginny and took her hand under the table she was shocked as she didn't noticed that he had sat beside her. "I have a boyfriend thank you very much." She snapped as she pulled her hand free. "I know and I am happy for the lad." Harry said. Ginny looked at him with fury in her eyes. when she noticed it was Harry the fury turned to love. "Harry what are you doing here. Don't you need to eat at the front?" She asked him. Harry kissed her cheek. "Not tonight my love, tonight I eat with you and the rest of Gryffindor." He said to her.

When Ron and Hermione joined them they also asked why Harry was sitting with them instead at the teacherstable. It was a weekday and nothing special after all. 

Harry told them that he had permission from McGonnagal to sit and eat with hem tonight and he didn't wanted to waist that opportunity to eat with his friends as it would be one of the last times that they could eat with them all at one table.

The diner was a wonderful treat from McGonnagal. What Harry didn't know was that it was also a list to get to the dark arts group. They had thought that if Harry would be at the Gryffindor the dark arts group would try something and even that they would be able to put a stop to it. the only thing that Minerva had not taken in account was the connection that Harry had with Hogwarts. The castle had informed him about the plan. That was the real reason Harry had looked at the Gryffindor table as he knew that he was gonna eat there tonight. He didn't like it but he also was not gonna pass the opportunity to eat with is friends. He would talk to Minerva later about this. He also had some new information. He heard some students talking about it when he was in the library looking for a book for his next lesson. They were talking about the new leader of the group and that they finally had somebody who knew what they were doing. What Harry did not know was that he all ready had met this new leader.