Chapter 20 wolf talk

AN

Well again a chapter ready for all of you.

I hope you all like it and want to give a vote or comment.

I hope to get another chapter out to you at the end of the weekend.

Paterdave2

End AN 

Chapter 20 Wolf Talk

Sunday was upon Harry and his friends sooner than he expected.

Today would be the meeting with Bill, Fleur and the Baylay's. 

That Saturday evening Harry had asked his friends to meet him in his office. 

He wanted to spend some time alone with them before the heavy talk they would have with the Baylay's. They had spend the whole evening in his office and now it was Sunday and he was waiting at the gate to escort the Baylay's to his office. 

Bill and Fleur had come early so they could have some time with the foursome. 

When it was almost 15.00 Harry had left the rest to welcome his guests. Harry stood next to the school gates when he heard the familiar cracks that came with apperation and when he looked up he could see the Baylay's walk on the path towards him. 

"Good afternoon," He said to them as he shook hands with Mr. Baylay, "I am glad your here. If you please follow me. We will go to my office and have some tea there and have our talk." 

"Professor Potter, may I ask how you know this person?" Asked a nervous Mrs. Baylay.  

"Of course mam. Well that question is pretty easy to answer he is the brother of my best friend and girlfriend." Harry told them.
"You mean one of Arthur's sons?" Said A shocked Mr. Baylay "But when and who?"
"Ah as you know Arthur and Molly Weasley I won't tell you everything. I will let the person tell his story." Harry told the still shocked  Mr. Baylay.

They walked up to the castle and at the bottom of the stairs was Damien waiting for his parents and sister. 

When we could clearly see them he ran down towards them and flew in his mother's arms. 

"I am so glad you are here." He said to her. 

"Well son I must say that when your dad told me to grab his arm inside the house I was kind of surprised at what happened, but why is your school such a ruin? And I keep remembering all sorts of appointments but I know for sure that I made no double ones. She said to him in a puzzled way." Mrs. Baylay said to her son.

"Well that is because you're a muggle mum." Said Damien.

"Sorry about that mam." Said Harry "Mr. Baylay if I may use my wand on your wife so I can lift the protecting spells on the school for her."

"Oh right, I am sorry dear." Said Mr. Baylay to his wife. Then he looked at Harry and said "Of course professor go ahead."

Mrs. Baylay looked with some fear at Harry. "Don't worry Mrs. Baylay I won't hurt you." Harry reassured the woman. "There are spells protecting the school so non-magical people like yourself never will find it. It is that your husband took you right in front of the gate that you were able to enter. If he had taken you for example to the village and wanted to walk with you towards the school the urge you felt to go and leave would have become too strong. Now, please hold still." Harry took out his wand and performed a movement and said some spells under his breath. 

At the end of his wand appeared a blue streak that hovered over Mrs. Baylay and when it connected with her head it vanished. 

"Now please look again at the school." Harry said to her.