Harry potter and the war of life

Chapter1 The morning after

When Harry woke up in his four poster bed in Gryffindor tower it was with Kreacher beside the door.
Ron was in his bed but the rest of the beds were empty.

"Kreacher did what master wanted and kept everybody out, may Kreacher go now and get master his breakfast? " the old elf asked.
Harry was astonished that Kreacher was speaking to him directly and with respect.
"Master?" Kreacher asked.

"Oh yes, sorry Kreacher thank you and you may go, but before you go and make breakfast please get Molly and Arthur Weasley, Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger for me. They will all be joining me and Ron here for breakfast. I think the other house elves will happily help you with the breakfast." Harry told the elf.

"Yes master." And with a crack he was gone.

"Ron wake up" Harry called.
"What what what?" Ron calledas he fell out of his bed his wand at the ready.
Harry laughed and told him about the people who would be coming to the dormitory in a few moments.
"So we better hurry." He finished.

Ron and Harry were just ready when the door opened and a mad Hermione came barching trough the door.

"What did you do?" She screamed.
"I couldn't get in the room anymore when I came back from the girls dormitory and when we called all we would hear was Kreacher telling no one was allowed in."Hermione bellowed.

Harry looked at Ron and both of them started laughing and fell on the ground

"What is so funny about that?" Hermione demanded. "I even called professor McGonagall and even she got a no."

"Sorry about that but that's my fault." Harry told between hicks and laughter.

"I told him that nobody and I meant nobody may enter anymore remember. I wanted some peace and quit. I went straight to bed when you left and I guess I was a sleep before you returned." He explained

Hermione just sat at Harry's bed with a sigh and didn't speak until the rest of the invited guests arrived.

"It was because of Harry wanted some peace and quiet that we all got in a freaking state of mind yesterday evening." She said when the others even had a chance to speak.
"What do you mean dear."Molly asked?
Before she could answer Harry told them what happened and Molly smiled at him.
"We would have understood Harry if you wanted some time alone but this was a little over the top don't you think." She asked him.
"We all were very concerned about the two of you. All we could get Kreacher to say was, Master wants nobody in Kreacher does what master wants." Molly continued
"If we asked him if you were alright he would not answer so you see our point don't you. We didn't even know if you were still in the room." she said the last part with a lot of worry in her voice

Harry's smile faded of his face.
"Sorry Mrs. Weasley." He said"I never thought of that."

Than Ginny came towards him and he saw her face and backed up a few paces.

SMACK.

"GINNY!!" Mrs. Weasley scream came across the room

"That's for all of us for getting us so worried yesterday" Ginny said without paying attention to her mother's scream.

SMACK.

"And that is for me because you let me believe you were dead."

Harry stood there glasses astray and without any words.

"Morning Ginny." he finally said.

After some more words of concern they asked Harry what was the reason that they all were there with him and Ron.