Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort

AN/

Well another chapter done.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Paterdave2

End AN/

Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort

Harry and Ginny were in Harry's office. Harry had just told her what he needed to do. She was the last of his friends to know as he needed the most time with her and to calm her. So when he asked her to stay in the commenroom so he could tell Ron and Hermione she knew it would be hard to hear. "What do you mean you have to fight Voldemort?" Ginny screamed who was in tears. "You killed him 5 months ago so how can he be alive. I won't loose you again I won't." At this point Ginny completely broke down. Harry took her in his arms and just hold her.
"You won't loose me Ginny," He said. "I will go to sleep and when I wake up tomorrow it will finally be over."
"But what if you can't beat him?" She asked.
"I will beat him." Was all Harry could say.
"But why you?" Ginny asked, "Why always you."
"He is my burden and it is my fault he is still out there." Harry told her. 
"No it is not." Said Ginny. "You told me that you didn't know what would happen when you left limbo so you could not know he would stay there. Now I want to be there with you when you fight him. I can't have your back if you go of to limbo to fight."
"I don't know if that is possible," Said Harry, "but we could go ask Dumbledore."
"Go ask him what?" Asked Ron who just had entered.
"Ask Dumbledore how we both can enter limbo to defeat Voldemort once and for all." Said Ginny in a casual voice.
"Oh is that all." Said Ron.
"You WHAT!!!!" Ron yelled. 

"That was faster than I expected." Chuckled Ginny.
"What did you mean by going to limbo and defeat you know who. He is dead, so what do you mean with defeat him."
"Haven't you heard anything Harry had told us this afternoon? He must return to limbo to defeat the part of Voldemort that was inside him because if he doesn't he can come back and we don't want that. So I want to help him so we are going to ask Dumbledore how we can both enter there so I can help Harry." Ginny told her brother.
"Make that two of us." Said Ron, "I'm coming to."
"Correction three of us." Said Hermione who had entered just after Ron. "We told you Harry that we had made the choice to stick with you through it all so we won't leave you now."
"No," Said Harry, "you two stay here and watch over Ginny and me so nobody can do anything when we are in limbo."
"No way mate." Said Ron.
"Ron please." Harry pleaded.
"No," Said Ron, "I left you once and I told you I would never do that again, so you are stuck with me if you like it or not. Let somebody else take the guard duty, Sirius and Minerva are more than strong enough to do it."
Harry was moved by the loyalty Ron showed him there and could and would not stop his best friend. "Hermione," He asked her, "are you also sure you want to do this?"
"Is there any doubt Harry? You know Ron and I would follow you to the end of the world and back if we have to." She said.
"Lets go and talk to Albus than." Said Harry 
The four left the room and went to Minerva's office. When the knocked and entered they were stunned to see the complete order of the phoenix there in the office. "What's going on?" Asked Harry. 

"Well we heard from Minerva what has happened and well we hoped you would let us help you this time." said Mrs. Weasley.
"You told them?" Harry asked McGonagall. "well yes Harry." Said McGonagall. "I can't believe you did that. I trusted you with more information than I wanted at first and this is your thanks? I thought better of you professor but I sadly see I am mistaken." He turned to the painting of Albus and asked him if he would be able to talk to him somewhere else because there were to many people here. Albus looked sad at Harry at first he didn't want to do it but he could see Harry had made up his mind. "I will see you in 5 minutes in your office." Said his former headmaster. 

He left his frame and Harry turned to leave the office. 

"Harry please stay," asked Mrs. Weasley, "we want to help."