Chapter 7 At the ministry

Harry went the next day with Mr. Weasley to the ministry to take a statement on the events of the previous day. After they left the fireplace and entered the main hall of the ministry there were a lot of flashes and people started talking straight away. 

"Harry what happened yesterday."

"Harry please look here how many people attacked you."

"Harry can you make a statement."

Just when Harry looked at Mr. Weasley for help a loud bang and a big green flash lit the room. 

Everybody went quit and dispersed right away. 

"Please let Mr. Potter through," came the strict voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt. "He has an appointment with the minister of Magic and we don't want him to be late. A written statement will be given to all of you after his meeting with the minister."

The three wizards walked to the lifts and went up to the minister's office.

"Harry," Said the Minister when he walked in, "we must stop meeting in these ways of terror and problems."

"Minister I never wanted to meet in this way."Said Harry. 

"Elphinstone don't you dare to speak to him that way." Harry looked to the left and was shocked to see Minerva McGonagall. "Profess he began." "Harry what did I tell you." McGonagall interrupted him. 

"Sorry Minerva but sorry to ask but why are you here I thought I was gonna be debriefed by the aurors office and not with the minister or with you." Harry told his old professor.

"Harry did you really think we would let some newly selected aurors handle this delicate situation. You were attacked at your home. They not only wanted to kill you but the whole family that is living there." Said Elphinstone Urquart, "and I must say that when my wife left your place yesterday I should have used a stunning spell on her if I wanted her to stay at home this morning."

"They can try to kill me or the people I live with but they didn't had a change." Said Harry. "Nobody and I mean nobody is gonna hurt Ginny or anybody of her family while I'm alive." Said Harry with a fire in his voice that everybody looked at him in shock.
"I am done with people trying to push me around. Let them try and they will be sorry for it." 

"Harry what are you saying," asked Mr. Weasley, "did you plan to kill some of your attackers? "

Harry now aware of his tone looked around the room and saw the four who were with him in the room looking at him with some sort of terror in their eyes. 

"No Mr. Weasley off course not."harry told the roomto everybody's relief. "I meant that I would never let anyone hurt Ginny Ron or any of the people I love. Also I am done with being the little boy everybody still thinks I am.  I am aware of the status that defeating Voldemort has given me but everybody must understand that I went through hell and back again to do it. I won't wish on anybody to go through that. I am done with being pushed around and do stuff people want me to do and don't ask me if I want to do it." Harry had a spirit in him  none had seen in him for a while.

"Those who attacked the Burrow were on the wrong side of my wand but I never wanted to kill any of them, even if they wanted to kill all of us. As you all know I don't fight to kill I fight to survive and win." He ended.

"Harry," said Elphinstone Urquart, "as I was talking to Ron and Ginny this morning they both said you took control of the situation as soon as you saw what was wrong. My only question is why did you ask Kreacher to wake them first and let Ron wake the adults. Why not send Kreacher to wake the adults so they could handle the intruders."