Chapter 36 Arriving for diner

AN/

Thanks all for the coments.

This chapter has become a bit longer than I first wanted. The whole Christmas stuff has become so long that  I even had to cut it in 3 chapters already and a 4th is coming.

Sorry for that but there are some extra things that need to be told and it has a big surprise in it for Harry.

Happy Reading.

Paterdave2

END AN/

Chapter 36 Arriving for diner

After the unwrapping of the gifts they all sat down and Harry had Granny bring in some tea. Harry was deep in thought when Ginny sat on his lap and kissed him softly. "Thank you for the wonderful gifts." She said to him. He smiled at her. "Can I talk to you for a minute." He asked. 

They left the others and went to their bedroom to talk. Ginny had never seen Harry in this way he was really troubled by something. "Harry what's wrong?" She asked him. He walked into their bedroom and conjured up 2 chairs. "I want to be honest with you and I hope you won't be mad." Harry began.  

At this Ginny's heart almost stopped was he gonna go away again? "Harry what's wrong, you're scaring me." She asked again.  

"Nothing is wrong love." Said Harry to Ginny's relief. "I just wanted to be honest with you and hope you won't be mad at me. As you might have seen you also gave Hermione and Ron a present when you were opening yours with the trip in it." Ginny nodded and knew what was on Harry's mind. She let him explain because she could see it was something Harry needed to do. "In their present were also 2 tickets to Paris. I made this plan before you had told me that you wanted more time with me alone and not always all three. I wanted to give it to all three of you as a small thank you for sticking by me all these years. I really hope you don't mind. They are in a separate room and we could go our own way if that is what you want." Harry kept on going and Ginny could not let him hurt himself any longer. "It is alright." She said. But because Harry was still talking about the things they could do separate from Ron and Hermione she grabbed his face and kissed him. "So now you are quit you can listen to me." She said after she broke the kiss. "Harry it is alright that they come." She said to Harry's relief. "I think you should tell them though that it also is a thank you for them so they won't feel uncomfortable." She told him. They talked about the trip and that Harry was planning on paying for everything, and that he wanted to give her parents some money with them. Ginny loved that idea and jumped him and layered him with kisses. At that moment Molly walked in. She could just she her daughter jump out of her chair and started kissing Harry like a mad woman. "What did that poor boy do to get such a punishment?" She said with a big smile. Ginny who recognized her mother's voice dropped of his lap and fell to the floor. Molly ran to her daughter. " I am sorry dear did you hurt yourself?" She asked with worry in her voice." No mom I am ok" Said Ginny. "You just scared me, that's all." She added. Molly looked at her daughter and than at Harry. "Is everything alright with you two?" She asked. "If it has anything to do with that letter please tell me. I don't want that you have a fight over something that isn't worth it like a letter." Molly said. 

Harry looked at her with a smile she knew all to well. It was a smile her sons used to pull on her when they were up to something. 

"Harry James Potter don't you dare say the things you have on your mind right now if you know what is good for you." she said with look in her eyes that told him I know what you want to do just try me. Harry who had not anticipated this looked at Ginny and that at Molly. "I had two of the most notorious pranksters under my children Harry don't you think you need to work on a poker face more if you want to fool me." She said with sadness in her voice.