Chapter 2 Home sweet home

After a few weeks of hard work Harry, the Weasley's and Hermione finally came threw the door of The Burrow.

"Finally HOME." Yelled Ron.
"Ron how can you say that." Came Hermione.
"What? I am home you know." Was Ron's reply.
"I know you are but some of us don't have a home anymore think about that will you." Said Hermione.

"What do ... ," but Ron kept his mouth shut when Harry walked in with sorrow on his face.
"Harry I didn't Ron began, what I mean is I'm sorry for .. Now that's not what I want to say. OOOOOOOO."And he dashed off.
Harry looked confused as he looked at Hermione."What was that all about?" He asked.

"His yell of finally home. " Hermione told him. "I didn't like it and told him to think about the people who didn't have a home anymore and than you walked in. I think he thought that I meant you which is basically true, but not completely because I was more thinking about Luna who's house was destroyed when we were there and you still have Grimauld place, so you have a home to get back to, but I think there could be some repairs needed to that place now I mention it but still it is a home."

"WOW Hermione STOP you're rattling." said Harry
"I get the picture and will talk to Ron."
Harry went to Ron's room and knocked. "Leave me alone." Came Ron's voice from the otherside.
"Ron it's me." Said Harry.
"Leave me alone please," came Ron's voice again. "I am a terrible friend so just leave me alone or better stay away from me completely so I can't hurt you anymore."
Harry tried to open the door but Ron had sealed it magically. "Ron you open this door now or I will blast it open." Harry said.
"You wouldn't." came Ron'svoice.
"Want to find out do you?" Asked Harry.
"I will count to 5 and if that door isn't open by than you will be in for a big surprise.
1,2,3,4,"
And the door swung open.
"OKAY okay keep your wand straight. It's open ok." Ron said in defeat.

"For Merlin's sake Ron what's wrong with you?" Asked Harry
"I walk in the door and you start apologizing for something I don't know and than you just dash of and lock yourself in your room. Than you are basically telling me to get lost and forget about you. Like that will ever happen. You even make me threaten you that I will blast the door so you will talk to me. You forget that you're my best friend and that whatever it is you said or will say I can handle it."
"Not this time mate," Said Ron.
"I basically yelled finally home and well I never thought about how you must feel because well we both know that your relatives will never let you return now the war is over. So you don't have a home at all to go back to."

Harry started laughing which made Ron feel more ashamed than he already was.
"Is that it." said Harry.
"Ron how many times must I tell you I do have a place to call home and that is right here with you at the Burrow.
I always asked Dumbledore to let me stay here for the summer so I would feel at home but he didn't let me because of the protective spells that were cast by my mother.
I know that now but that does not mean I felt at home there.
This is my home Ron don't you forget that." Harry told his friend.

Ron's eyes started to flash.
"You really mean that?" He asked.
"Yes I do." Harry told him. "Besides Hermione was more or less talking about Luna and her father when she told you to chill and not me."
"What? Luna and her father and not you is she mental?" Ron asked out loud a bit to loud.
"NO I'M NOT," Came Hermione's voice, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH."
"Sorry mione," Said Ron,"But how come you thought about them and not Harry?" He asked her.
"Well," She said, "Harry has a home. Two to be exact the first off course being his parents home in Godric Hollow and the second Grimauld place in London."
"Nice places I have." said Harry sarcastic.
"First place is the one were my parents got killed and the second is almost completely destroyed by death eaters."
"Harry could you please comedown a minute dear," sounded the voice of Mrs.Weasley.
"Coming." Harry called back.
The trio got up but Harry was stopped by Ron.
"So you're really not mad at me?" He asked Harry.
"No Ron I am not and yes you are still my best friend and no I won't go away and leave you be."He added with a smile. With relieve all over Ron's face the trio went down to find a lot of people there, who most of them looked like to be ministry officials.