Chapter 40 Trip to Paris

AN/
Thank you all for the votes and the messages. 
First I want to appolegize because of not updating. I wanted but due to a injury on my hand I could not type so with nothing new to upload I could do little.
I am fine now and so with nothing else to say but happy reading for the next chapter.

Paterdave2
END AN/

Chapter 40 Trip to Paris

They appeared in a gazebo near the hotel and entrance to the park. They walked to the side of the hotel were they could see people come out and walk towards the entrance. When they entered Harry could not believe his eyes. The lobby was so big and in the middle stood some couches with on each end 2 glass covers with what looked like some puppets. Harry recognized them from snow white. When Ron saw the big fireplace he asked Harry why they didn't just flood in. Hermione who heard him say it and could see some people look at them stepped in and took Ron by the hand. "Look at that tree Ron don't you think it is great?" She told Harry to check in. Harry and Ginny walked to the reception and checked in. They got their room keys and went upstairs. 

After a few minutes in their amazing rooms they went down and to the park. 

Harry could not believe his eyes. It is just unbelievable. It just looked like a normal shopingstreet but he could see a beautiful castle at the end. 

Ron, Hermione and Ginny also could not believe their eyes. 

The were just inside the park and on the left they had what looked like a city hall. Just a little further it was shops shops and more shops. After they had looked in some shops they took out their map and looked at what they wanted to do. 

They decided to first go to frontierland. And than walk from land to land.  

They walked under what looked like the gates of a great fort and well they could see a mountain in the middle of a small lake. 

They went left and the first ride they would do was the Phantom manor. Harry could not believe what he just had seen. It was that he knew what real ghosts looked like but if he didn't he would have sworn that they just had seen them. They went to get something to eat in the Gold nugget Saloon. When they entered Harry thought he had walked in an saloon in the old west. It just looked like the ones he had seen in the movies. They had the time of their lives and for the first time in years Harry had some care free days. They all had their wands with them but they never needed them. Some of the visitors looked at the 4 friends as if they knew them. Harry could see them looking at them and when he mentioned it to the others when they were sitting in the bar of the hotel they also had seen it over the first 2 days of their visit. "What do you guys think?" Harry asked them. "Do you think they are wizards?" Hermione looked at Harry with a look that told him enough it was a look of are you kidding me. "Harry off course they are wizards." She said. "I don't know if they are from England but you are I think the most famous wizard since Merlin himself." Harry looked shocked. "Great!" Harry said with a sigh. "And here I was thinking going out of the country would help" he told them with a laugh. They all laughed at this. They talked for some time and went up to their rooms and when Harry and Ginny were in their room Harry sat down with a sigh. "What is it love?" Ginny asked. Harry looked at her and did not know what to say. He really had thought he could escape the looks of people when they recognized him and would be just like everybody else when he left England. "I don't know Gin, I just hoped to get some peace and quit when I was out of the country." Ginny looked at Harry with a look of love. "Harry but you are having some peace and quit here." She told him. "Nobody has come to you or shook your hand. Yes they recognize you but they leave you alone." Harry looked at her and now he understood what she meant. He now just hoped that the other days of their trip would be the same. Harry and Hermione had also planned a day in Paris as they thought that a visit to France would not be complete without a visit to the city of love. They had decided that they would go to the city with the four of them but than their ways would split and the two couples would go their own way for some romantic time. Harry took Ginny for a walk down the river Seine and took her for lunch in a sweet small restaurant. Ginny just loved it. She had never thought she would have a day for herself with Harry. He took her shopping in gallery Lafayette Ginny just needed to enter it when they walked past it and the shop windows were so greatly decorated for Christmas. When they walked back to the metro to return to the hotel Harry noticed they were followed. He didn't know if it was a death eater of someone from the ministry. Harry took Ginny by the hand and squeezed it. The way he did this told her something was wrong. "What's wrong Harry?" She asked him. When he told her they were followed she was about to panic when yet another squeeze in her hand assured her Harry had already something planned. They walked on and entered the metro. They got on and waited for their follower to also get on. Just when the warning signal rang before the doors close Harry jumped out with Ginny in his wake as he pulled her with him.