Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's

AN/

Yes at last I have a new chapter for you all.

It is a small one but I wanted to get it out to you all.

I will try to inprove the writing and use quotationmarks more.

Hope you will comment on this and vote for the story.

Happy reading.

End AN/

Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's

The news of the attack on Harry went through the school with a speed never seen at Hogwarts. Everybody had heard the story at least once at the end of breakfast. Harry could not believe the stories he heard at the end of the day.
But for Draco the attack was something good.
He was now more excepted than ever before.
Everywhere he went people looked at him with new eyes and asked him questions about what happened.
Harry walked past him when Draco was questioned by a group of Ravenclaws. 
He could see that Draco had some trouble with all the attention so he decided to help him. 

"Mr. Malfoy could I have a word with you please in my office." He said aloud with a smile at Draco.
"Yes Professor." Draco replied. As he apologized to the group he left with Harry.
"Thanks." Draco said when they were out of sight.
"Your welcome." Said Harry.
"Was that what you had to deal with everyday?" Draco asked.
"You mean that everybody wants to know something of you, and corner you to get the answer, than yes that was my life till a few years back." Harry answered honestly.
"WOW." was all Draco could say. "If I had known that."
"You would have treated me not any differently because of who I was and of who you were." Harry completed him.
They both laughed at this.
"You are properly right." Said Draco.
When they came to the staircases Harry went to Griffendor tower and Draco to the dungeons to get to the Slytherin commenroom.
They said their goodbye's and went their own way.
Harry entered the commenroom and sat with Ron and Hermione at the fireplace.
"Were is Ginny?" He asked.
"She is sending an owl to mom and dad." Said Ron.
"I think she is asking if they would mind if we stay here for the holiday's so they can go on a trip just the two of them. I told her they would not want that but well you know my sister." Ron continued.
"What is it about your sister Ron?" Said Ginny with her hands on her hips.
"That she is looking wonderful and gorgeous as always." Said Harry as he took her in his arms and kissed her.
"Where have you been?" He asked her. "Ron said something about sending a letter."
"Well," Ginny began, "I have been thinking about this for some time and well I told mom and dad that we would stay at Hogwarts for the holidays so they could go on a trip just the two of them. They need the time and what better time than Christmas." 
She looked at him with a look that said to him how much she loved her parents and wished the best for them.
"I think it is a wonderful idea love but, I don't think your mother wants to leave this Christmas, not after what happened. I don't think she is ready for it yet. She will want to have the whole family together at least this year." Harry said to Ginny.
Harry could see the tears in Ginny's eyes. "It is a wonderful idea Gin really, but I think that after all that happened this year your parents don't want to be without you or your brothers. We will wait and see what they reply, all right?" He said, after that he gave her a small kiss.
They left the topic and talked about what they would do when they were home or at Hogwarts for Christmas. Little did the other three know that the day after Christmas they would be on a trip themselves, but the idea of Ginny had given Harry an idea.

The next day he asked Hermione if she knew another beautiful city where he could send Mr and Mrs Weasley. He told her that with them gone she and Ron would have the house for them selves a few days. Because he did not want to spoil the surprise.
Hermione blushed at this comment of her and Ron being alone for a few days.
Harry did as he did not see this and explained that if he could get Molly and Arthur to go on the trip that they would not think that he wanted to leave them alone at Christmas.
Hermione thought for some time and than she could only think of 1 city.
"Rome." She said.
Harry, said his thanks and went straight to McGonagall's office.
He talked for a few moments with her and after his final class he went straight to London.
He found the travel agency he went to for his first travel plans.
When he walked in the lady behind the counter recognized him and screamed.
The boss came running to the front of the store.
"What, what, what? The man asked.
"He is the one who saved us, he is the one who saved us." That was the only thing the lady behind the counter could say.
Harry did not know what happened the man came over and took his hands in his.
"Thank you sir," he said, "you really saved us when you stopped those robbers."
When Harry left the travel agency a half hour later he had the two tickets for Rome for Molly and Arthur.
They wanted to give them to him for free but Harry would not hear of it.
"I did what needed to be done." He had said to the owner. He paid for the tickets. What Harry did not know was that they had charged him half of the price that the normally would have been paid but well the owner thought that what Harry did not know would not hurt him.
When Harry was back at Hogwarts he took the tickets to his office and hid them there.
He had asked McGonagall to talk to Molly about Ginny's letter. He found a note that said that Molly would not go on a trip.
He smiled at this because of the tickets in his desk.
The next day Ginny was not happy with the reply that she got from her mother.
The letter asked her what she was thinking of by asking her to leave her own house at his special time that you needed to share with ones family.
She wanted her children all home and she would not take no for an answer. She also wrote that she had written to McGonagall that even when they signed up to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas that she would not accept it and still send them home.
Ginny looked at her friends and told the that she would see them in class and left.
Harry who was sitting in his spot on the teachers table found it difficult to not go after her but he new that she would need some time and it would be fine in the end. 

When Harry came to class he found Ginny siting in a corner of the class.
He walked over to her and asked her what happened.
"Why she did not send a howler?" She asked Harry. "Her tone was so angry Harry like I asked her to divorce my father and marry Malfoy's dad."
"It can't be that bad." Harry said to her. "She was just taken back with your letter that is all. It will all work out you'll see." The lesson began and they all forgot about the letter. When Harry had his own lessons that were filled with tests he thought that he would be glad that this semester was almost over.