Chapter 11 Letters

Chapter 11 Letters

Mr. Weasley told them that he was asked to deliver them their Hogwarts letters.
"Why didn't they just send them by owl?" Asked Hermione.
"They wanted to make sure that there wasn't a way someone could intercept them." Mr. Weasley told her.
"Makes sense don't you think," said Harry, "nobody knows that we are gonna go back so they want to give us a chance to get to Diagon alley in peace for as long as we can.
How are we gonna get there by the way I don't think we just can apparate there can we?"
"Well Harry my boy, that is just what we are gonna do." Said Mr. Weasley.
"You all have passed your apperation tests so why not."

"We need some planning though so we will go there on Monday morning. We have then 3 days to plan it and give you three some sort of escort." He said to Harry, Ron and Hermione. At the mentioning of the escorts he could see the faces drop of the trio.

They walked in the house where Mrs. Weasley stood furious at the door.
"What did that scarlet woman want? If she ever comes near one of my children again I will personally hex her into the next millennium, and that also includes you and Harry dear." She said to a shocked Hermione. 
"She just wanted to know what we were gonna do now the war was over and because she saw Hermione and Ron sitting under the tree near the pond she started asking questions about how I felt that Hermione traded me in for Ron." Harry said casually. 

"Well, this will be a nice headline tomorrow." Said Hermione.
"Chosen one traded in for best friend."
She started to giggle.
"That isn't funny," Harry said, "we need to find a way to stop her print this kind of nonsense." "Well, you could announce your engagement to Ginny at the office of The Prophet that will put a stop to her story." Ron said 
"RON! You are insane you know that," said Ginny. "By the way I am much too young to get married.
No offense Harry I do Love you and want to marry you someday but well not right away you know what I mean. Besides everybody knows we are together so how in Merlin's name could that woman get a story out there that make people believe otherwise."
"She will find a way." Was all that Harry said.

"Mr. Weasley can I talk to you for a minute alone please." Asked Harry
"Sure son let's go to the living room." Was Mr. Weasley's reply.
"Well, could we please go outside?" Harry asked.
"Ok let's have a walk." Arthur said and the two of them left the house.

"Let's open those letters and let's see how many books we need." Said Hermione.
"Don't you want to wait for Harry?" Asked Ginny  "I think we should open them all at the same time. That way we all know what we need at once and don't have a head start on any of us."
"But Ginny it is only our book list. Nothing special," said Hermione, "and I really want to know what books we are gonna need."
"We will wait." said Ginny with a firm voice.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about Harry," Said Mr. Weasley, "that you could not tell me inside."
"I need to ask you a question and I don't think the rest of them would agree with me. Is there a way that we can see Rita's story before they publish it so we can change it a little." Harry asked.
"Well Harry that would be difficult ,but I think the only way for us to do this is that we go to the office of the daily prophet and don't get me wrong but that will be a lot of trouble because you can be certain that they will publish that you made a visit there and want to know what you were doing there. So no I don't think we can get that story blocked or changed." Arthur said.
"Okay but what if we do what Ron said?" Harry asked.
"You mean announce your engagement with Ginny?" Mr. Weasley said with shock.
"Well yeah." Said Harry. "I will explain it. You see if we announce that they can't print the story anymore because we beat Rita to the punch and I really know that I love Ginny and as she told just a few minutes ago herself she also really loves me. I mean we could be engaged for a couple of years I mean we don't have to get married right away now do we?" Harry said.