Chapter 23 More revelations

AN/

Hello everybody.

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out but a lot has been going on in my personal life.

I hope you all like it and I think that you won't have to wait as long for the next chapter as you had to wait for this one.

Enjoy

Paterdave2

END AN/

Chapter 23 more revelations 

"All right," said Sirius two days after Harry had his final stand with Voldemort, "you are gonna tell me everything or Merlin help me I will put vertiserum in your next drink."
Harry laughed at his godfather.
"No you wouldn't," he said, "you would use some kind of spell on me to put me in a embarrassing position and ask me the questions in that way."
Sirius laughed at how well Harry knew him. 

"I think your right pup." He said.  "But can you tell me what on earth you four were doing that night?"
"Like I told you that night we were dealing with Voldemort." Harry said, and with a look at Sirius he knew that he would have to explain more.
"All right, all right." He said. "Let me talk with the others and Dumbledore first before you ask me anymore questions ok?"
"Deal." Said Sirius with a smile.
"So how is the teaching going?" He asked instead.
Harry not expecting this question talked about his lessons and how he loved to teach. He even told that he even was in doubt if he wanted to become an auror anymore. Sirius and Harry talked until Ginny came walking in. "Ah here you two are. We missed you at diner so I got worried started looking for you." She told the two men.
"What we missed diner?" Siriusasked. "What time is it?"
"It is half past seven," Ginny said, "so yeah you missed diner."
"Kreacher," Harry called and with a crack the house elf appeared.
"Master called Kreacher what master needs?" The elf asked.
"Kreacher could you get Sirius and me some diner please we missed the meal in the great hall. Harry asked the elf.
"Yes master." and with another crack Kreacher was gone again. 
In just a few minutes Kreacher was back with a diner fit for a king.
"Kreacher brought mistress some pumpkin-juice hope mistress don't mind." The elf said to Ginny.
"Well thank you very much Kreacher." Ginny said surprised.
"Master does you need more?" The elf asked Harry as he bowed.
"No thank you Kreacher this is more than enough. You did very well thank you."
Sirius could have sworn he saw the elf smile. "Thank you master that is very kind." Said the elf before he was gone with another crack.
"Okay you two what have you done to my old house elf?" Sirius asked Harry and Ginny.
"Well nothing," said Harry, "it is as Hermione told you. Some kindness goes a very long way."
"So I wasn't nice enough to him is that it." Said Sirius. "The only thing he did when he got sight of me was tell me how awful it was that he needed to listen to me and do what I told him. But ok if it works for you than you won't hear another word from me about it."
He took some meat from the dishes Kreacher had brought them and started to eat.
Harry than remembered his promise to Sirius and turned to Ginny.
"Gin can you get Ron and Hermione to my office please. I will be there after my diner."
"What's this about Harry?" She asked.
"About something we need to discuss and perhaps should have talked about a long time ago."
"Okay love." She kissed him on the cheek and left.
Sirius and Harry ate until they would burst and than they vanished the leftovers.
"Now if you would be so kind to excuse me I need to get to a small meeting." Harry said as he made a bow towards Sirius.
Sirius laughed out loud and send Harry on his way.
On his way over to his office he asked himself if he wanted Dumbledore there but as he had no way of contacting him he walked on. As he entered his office he was in for a small surprise. On the wall was a painting and in that painting was not only Dumbledore sitting but also Severus Snape.
"Harry please tell me why we have two spectators?" Asked Ginny "Also you sounded very serious when you asked me to get Ron and Hermione."
"Well," said Harry, "I am as surprised that we have two persons in the painting but I must say that the two are welcome because I need their advice too. Severus if you don't mind why did you also come, as I didn't ask for you or Albus to come to my office how did you know to come here?"
"If you don't want me here I am gladly going to a place that I am welcome." Said Snape in his familiar sneer to Harry.
"I didn't say that," Harry said in his defense, "I was surprised to see you and wondered how you knew that's all, and you know you are always welcome."
Snape sat down again and looked at Harry directly.
"Thank you Harry, and well we are here because Hogwarts told us we were needed here."
"All right I should have known the castle would know." Harry said to his old teacher.
"Why did you brought us here Harry?" Asked Hermione.
Harry looked at all in the room and started. "Well it was today when I had a drink with Sirius and he asked me what happened the night we all went to limbo. I wanted to tell him but could not before I talked with all of you to see what you think on explaining a little more to a selected few on what we have been doing the past year and what happened two nights ago."
"WHAT!!!!" Said his three friends.
"Okay we agreed that Ginny was the last one to know." Said Ron. "Well you two agreed because well she is your girlfriend and all."
"Thanks for the confidence in me brother dear I also love you." Ginny said.
"Oh cut it you two," Hermione interrupted, "yes Ron didn't wanted you to know but it was for the good reasons. That is all. Now why Harry would you want other people to know and who?"
"That is a good question Miss Granger." Came the cold voice of Severus Sneep.
"Well Harry I am as surprised as the others," said Dumbledore, "so please tell us why this change of heart? And as Miss Granger already asked you, who would be the unlucky few?"
"So I guess you all think I lost my mind." Said Harry. 
"Not lost it I think you never had it." Snape said so soft only Dumbledore could hear it who snickered about this remark.