Chapter 13 Diagon Alley

After his talk with Molly the day could not go fast enough for Harry.
Tomorrow they finally would go to Diagon Alley.
They day went by pretty fast and they all went to bed early.
The next morning Harry woke up and went to the shower.
When he got back with a towel around his waist, Ginny was lying awake in bed with his underpants at her side.
Harry looked a little shy at her and as she smiled mischiefly he felt dumb for not taking it with him into the shower.
"Well Mister Potter this is a problem," she said, "you can get it no problem but how will you get it on?? You can just get back to the shower and put it on or like on the beach try and get it on under that towel of yours."
Harry looked her straight in the eyes and walked over to the bed.
He took his underpants as he kissed Ginny on her hair and just like that he dropped his towel. Ginny had not expected this and her breath stocked in her throat. He stood there naked in front of her and she could just grab him if she wanted.
Harry put his underpants on and got dressed. When he left the room he could she Ginny still was red on the cheeks from what she had seen and that she was speechless.
He went downstairs and smiled at his own boldness.
He started breakfast for the whole family and when he thought back at what happened five minutes ago he started smiling again.
"Good morning Harry."said Mrs. Weasley when she walked in the kitchen.
"I should have known that you were already down when I smelled the coffee."
"Good morning Molly." He said as he passed her a mug of coffee, "Breakfast is almost ready.
"Thank you dear, but what is that smile on your face are you so glad that we go shopping today?" Molly asked him.
Harry blushed when she said that and started to work on the eggs with new interest.
"All right young man what happened?" Molly said with a some playfulness in her voice.
"Well," said Harry still blushing, "Ginny wanted to prank me but I turned the prank on her."

He turned away from Molly so he didn't saw Ginny enter the room.
"Morning mom." She said. 
"Hello dear. So please tell me what did you do so that Harry won't even look at me when I ask him why he is smiling." Molly asked Ginny
"What," Ginny said in shock, "OOOO that well I wanted to prank Harry this morning but he got me instead that's all."
"That must been one hell of a prank if he gets as red as your hear dear so what was it." Molly pressed on.
"That is not important mom." Said Ginny trying to get out of the interrogation.
"I will decide if it is important or not." Said Molly a bit worried that Ginny would not want to tell about a prank. "So now out with it you two."
"No mom this is something between Harry and me." Said Ginny. "You don't need to know everything you know some things are PERSONAL."
"Well," said Molly, "if you think that than probably I was wrong to think you were old enough to sleep with your boyfriend. When we get back from Diagon Alley we will correct that by changing the sleeping arrangements. And you can tell your brother the reason why."
"That is blackmail." Yelled Ginny. 
"No it is not." Said Molly now also getting angry. 

Harry who didn't wanted the day been ruined by an argument said with a raised voice.
"OKAY, if you want to know than listen." He said. "I will tell you this only once and than after that you will never push us for an answer. Some things like Ginny said are Personal but because you won't stop before we tell you I will tell you it this time, you hear Molly and I only tell you because I don't want another argument like we had yesterday."
Molly went quit at once after hearing the argument she had with Harry just a day ago, and Ginny looked at Harry.
"No Harry she doesn't need to know. If she wants to ruin it for all of us than let her." She told him.
Harry looked at Ginny and smiled. "I know that your mother has no right to know love but she is just like you. When your mind is set you will not give up." He said to Ginny. "So this is what happened." Harry explained that when he got out of the shower Ginny wanted to prank him by asking what he would do and that he had some trouble. When he told her how he handled the problem he and Ginny went red as Ginny's hair.
Molly was shocked at the openness the two have shown her and regretted her comments at once. They were right this was something between the two of them and she ruined that special moment. She looked at the two standing beside each other and she said only, "I am so sorry." before she started to cry.
Harry looked at Ginny and they both grabbed Molly around her neck.

"What is it mom?" Ginny asked, "Whats wrong?"
"I am so sorry, this was really something between you two something special and I ruined it for you two." She said to the both of them.
"It is okay." Said Harry.
"If I really didn't wanted to tell you I would not have told you. I know it was something personal but like I said. I will tell you this but only this.
From now on when Ginny or me say that it is personal you can put us in front the whole Wizzengamot but we won't tell."
Molly hugged them both and thanked them for their honesty.
When she saw that they were ok with it she smiled.