Chapter 6 Attack on the Burrow

Chapter6 Attack on the Burrow

Harry woke up two days after the partythey had, Ron was still fast a sleep and the house was quit. When hecame down he found the kitchen empty. He looked at his watch and sawthat is was just six in the morning. What woke me he thought?

He started to make some tea when heheard a sound from outside.
It was the sound of someone apparate inor out. He looked out of the window and was fully awake at once.Outside the garden were 3 cloaked figures.

"Why are we here Marcus?"said one of the three.
"We are here for revenge Blaise."Was the reply.
"Yeah," said the third, "Iwant revenge for what they did to Draco and Vincent."
Harry recognised the voices at once. Theywere Marcus Flint, Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle two of which hadbeen in his year and all three of them had been in Slytherin.
"No Goyle we are here to takerevenge for the dark lord." Said Flint.
"Potter must be killed so thewizard world will know he is just a silly little boy who had a lot ofluck."
Harry took out his wand and calledKreacher.
"Kreacher get Ron, Hermione andGinny and fast the house is under attack." He said to the elf.
"Yes master." And with acrack the elf was gone.
In just 30 seconds the other three werewith Harry in the kitchen.
"Harry what is going on?"Asked Hermione. "Kreacher said something of an attack?
"Shhh". he said. "Outsideare Flint, Zabini and Goyle The want revenge for me defeatingVoldemort, and for Malfoy and Grabbe he added with a smile."
"So what's the plan?" AskedGinny.
"Ron you go and wake the rest ofthe house," Said Harry, "Ginny you and me go out the back.When the adults are here they need to cast ant-apperation spells. Hermione you wait here for the rest andwhen Ginny and I are at the shed you send one stunner at Zabini, thanyou all need to keep out of the way and keep any spells from hittingthe house. Ginny and I will take it from there."
"But Harry," Came an unsureRon. "No time to argue Ron just GO." said Harry. Ron turnedaround and raced up the stairs.
"You hit Zabini Hermione no matterwhat just hit him." Harry Said to Hermione as he turned to walkout.
"OKAY." She said and Harryand Ginny walked out of the kitchen to the back and went outside.
"Harry," Said Ginny, "thanksfor this." He turned to her and said.
"Ginny if I am going to be yourboyfriend and if I have anything to say about it your husband than Ineed to trust you with my life, also when you stood by me the otherday in front off the ministry officials I really felt proud to beyour boyfriend. I know you are great and I would never want anotherperson beside me to go into battle with anymore."
He kissed her on the lips and theywalked around the house.
When the reached the side of the housethey found themselves in a tight spot. The shed was at least 15meters away from them so how would the get there.
In the mean time Flint and his partnersin crime were debating on there plan.

"Okay Zabini have you checked forwards?" Flint asked.
"Yes Flint and there are none."Zabini said. "Also we can go up to the house or the shed thereis no alarm what so ever."
"Good, good," said Flint. "Okthis is what we do. Goyle you go left and stick to the garden wall,Zabini you take the right side and cover me. I will walk straight tothe house. When we are inside we will search room for room and killeverybody inside. They will never know what hit them."
They got up and started to walk towardthe garden gate.
Harry was no in a little panic "Howdo we get there." he said.
Than Ginny said. "Kreacher",and with a crack the elf appeared. "Yes mistress" The elfasked as he bowed deep.
"Can you get us to the other sideof the shed so that the three persons outside the garden won't seeus?" She asked the elf.
"Yes Mistress if you takeKreacher's hand that is no problem."
So Ginny and an astonished Harry tookthe elf by the hand and in the blink of an eye they were behind theshed.
"Thank you Kreacher," SaidGinny. "Now please go back in the house for safety."
The elf bowed again and with a smallcrack he was gone.
"Now what?" Ginny asked.
"Well they need to get in thegarden first before Hermione can get a clear shot." Harry saidto her. "Look she just opened the window further to get a clearshot so she should have seen us." They then saw Hermione lookthrough the window in their direction. She waved and then kept hereyes on the three persons in front of the garden gate.
She looked shocked back at Harry whenthey saw that the three split up.
Harry's mind was racing. He needed tothink fast and than it hit him.
"Kreacher," He whispered.
"Yes master?" Said the elfwho appeared behind him.
"Tell Hermione to wait for mysignal and to get the person most to the garden wall. Ginny and Iwill take the other two."
"Yes master." And gone wasthe elf.
Harry saw from his position thatHermione turned and than looked out of the window again. She gavethem the thumbs up.
"Harry what is the signal?"Asked Ginny.
"She will know." Is all Harrysaid as he looked at the three intruders coming closer and closer.
He looked at Hermione and she looked athim and when the three intruders were about 15 meters from the househe said to Ginny to get ready and pointed his wand.
Just when he had pointed his wand he heard Hermione's voice scream STUPEFY and a red beam shot out ofthe window. It collided with the person it was intended for and Harryand Ginny came out of there shelter and started casting spells oftheir own. Zabini and Flint were overwhelmed when they heard a spelland even when they saw Goyle fall over they could not believe whathad happened.