Chapter 50 The Leader

AN/ 

WOW Chapter 50 and what a trip this has been. I am so gratefull you all stuck with the story and gave me the comments and votes. I can tell you that after this chapter ther will be another two to four chapters and than this story will come to an end. Will it be the end of my Harry Potter stories that I don't know but who knows because we still have 18 years to fill after this year ends. Happy reading.

END AN/

Chapter 50 The leader

After diner Harry went with his friends to the Gryffindor commenroom they talked about what Harry had heard in the library and how to handle it. Harry had asked the castle if anybody from the outside had entered. He was told that every week at the same days as the meetings there was a presence she could not explain. Harry was shocked about this news. When he told his friends they made the decision to go straight to McGonnagal. When they entered the office it looked as they walked in on a meeting from the order. Harry was glad that they walked in on them now he could get straight to the point he wanted to make about him being bait and give the rest of the news. "Making new plans with me as bait I see." He said. Minerva looked at Harry with fear in her eyes. How had Harry known about this? "I don't blame you Minerva" Harry said, he hoped that Minerva understood he meant the castle. "Did she also tell you about this meeting or is this just a random visit?" Minerva asked Harry. She had specifically added the she in the question to let Harry know that she had understood him that the castle had told him about the plan. "No I was not told but this is also not a random visit." Harry replied. "I have some new information that we need to get some people to look into and we need the wards around the castle checked and perhaps even replaced." This last comment was the bombshell that Harry had expected as everybody in the room exploded with questions. "SILENCE" The whole room fell dead still at the voice of Albus Dumbledore. "Please continue Harry" The painting said. "Thank you sir." Harry looked up at his old mentor and smiled, even in death he was the leader of the order. "I overheard some of the dark arts group and they have a new leader and that is somebody from the outside." Harry continued. "I think it is wise to get some people in the room of requirement and stay there so the group can't get in to practice and they need to find another place so we can stop them." with his mind connection to the castle Harry had asked Hogwarts if there was a way to block the room but she had told him she could not because of the magic that it involved as it was the person who needed it that created it. "When we know the location that they use we can catch them and stop hem once and for all before the end of the year exams are taken because we have also the DA to think of." Harry concluded. Minerva could not believe it. This was the second time Harry was thinking more about the students than about the potential danger. She was very proud at the man he now was and how mature his thoughts were. "So who wants to go inside the room so the students can't get in?" Harry asked. Ron looked at Hermione but Molly had seen this. "I will stay there." She said. "If this room is really this great as you say Arthur will be able to come in when he comes home from work. I will use it and if I need to leave it I will contact somebody from the order to replace me." Molly didn't only want to keep the room from the student group but also wanted to use her time there to train some more spells because even she had defeated Bellatrix Lestrange she thought some extra training could not hurt.

Harry explained to her that in no way she was to leave it no matter what happened. She was only to leave it when somebody else was in the room or the plan would fail. Molly understood all Harry was saying and even that she didn't like it that she could not leave the room she knew that her mind was made up and that she would stay there as long as was needed. If only Arthur could come to sleep with her there than she would be fine. The 4 friends and Molly and Arthur walked to Harry's office so he could check the map if the room was free and when he looked at it he noticed a new name with the group. "Cecilia Ward??" He said out loud. "What's that love?" Ginny asked him. "I know who this new leader is and I am afraid we already have met her." Harry said. "They are on the move to the room if we hurry we can stop them." Without waiting for an answer Harry ran out of his office towards the seventh floor. He knew that if he used some of the shortcuts he would be there before that damn group would be. He would teach them a lesson to destroy his only hope of an almost normal year. They now would face him and he would not hold back. even if it would mean he needed to show them his true power. He walked out in the corridor with the Room of requirement and waited to see what happened. When a few seventh years came around the corner with Cecilia they stopped dead in there tracks. "So tell me why is this young lady in the castle at a schoolday?" He asked. "I am here to teach." Cecilia sneered. "And what do you teach if I may ask because I have never seen you in any meetings we had as teachers." Harry replied as easy as he had asked his first question. The whole group had now emerged and stood across from Harry in total there were 10 to 15 students there. "I am here to teach what you won't." Cecilia said as she pulled out her wand. Harry knew that a fight now was not far away and he hoped that his friends would have gone to get help, when he heard a small whisper. To his relief it was Ginny. She told him they were there and that she had his back. She would shield him and he only needed to attack. The whole group was waiting for a signal from Cecilia they were so focused on her that they hadn't noticed that Minerva, Molly, Arthur and the rest of the order and the DA were now behind them. Harry needed Cecilia to attack to end it. "So tell me Cecilia Ward what is it that we don't teach here that you think is so important that you sneak inside the school to teach it to this selected group of students?" Harry used her name on purpose to let her know that he knew her name so he would be able to tell the aurors if needed.

"I am here to teach them how to defeat you and all those with you for when the Dark Lord returns." she said. Harry started to laugh. "I know Knott's spell landed you in Saint Mungo's so perhaps you haven't heard, but Tom Riddle is really dead so your precious Dark Lord can and will never return." Harry told her. Harry knew this would be enough to push her far enough to start. "Crusio" She screamed in rage. Harry raised his own shielding spell and with the shield Ginny casted over him it was enough to block the powerful spell. "My turn." Harry said to the stunned group, and the fight started.