Chapter 28 Travel arrangements

AN/

Hello all

Thanks for the votes and comments so far.

I know that you all want to continue reading so I enjoy.

END AN/ 

Chapter 28 Travel arrangements

Finally it was weekend. 

Harry knew that he had some time before his friends could join him so he walked out of the castle towards the gates. 

He had his muggle clothes on so he could make the arrangements for the trip. He had talked about it with McGonagall and she had told him he could let them send the travel papers to her home address, because Harry now hadn't got an home for him self now that he had given Grimmauld place back to Sirius. His parents house was still a ruin so that would not work either. 

He walked out the gates and in a small crack he was gone.
Harry had apperated directly to Diagon Alley and walked towards the Weasley's joke shop to get a cup of tea with George. When he walked in he could see George behind the counter and walked over to him.
"I see a lot of products not allowed on Hogwarts sir, why do you sell them?" Harry asked with his voice low.
George turned around to see his future brother in law and laughed at his prank.
"A true Maraunder after all." George smiled. Fred and George were still seen as the next set of Marauders by Harry and the rest, the fun part was that Fred and George never had known that Harry was the son of a Marauder and that Sirius was one of the original ones.

The two men hugged and talked for some time.
After some drinks and talks Harry left for his real destination.
Gringotts the wizard bank.
When he got some gold from his vault changed into muggle money he left and went straight to the exit in the Leaky cauldron.
He said hello to Tom and walked on.
In muggle London Harry felt some kind of relief.
He was out and about and he was on his own.
In the wizarding world he was always in the middle of the attention but here he was nobody. 

He walked for some time and bought a caramel macchiato at the Starbucks and went on to the nearest travel agency
"Good day Sir, can I help you with something?" The lady behind the desk asked.
Harry looked at her and he could see her eyes grow.
"Damn," He thought, of all the agency's nearby his was the one that had a witch as an employee.
"Good afternoon," He said, "I want to make some travel arrangements."
"Off cource sir," said the lady, "please sit down, can I get you something to drink? Coffee or tea perhaps?"
"No thank you." Said Harry, in his mind he could see the witch put some love potion is his drink.
Harry didn't want to stay here for to long and he didn't want to get the word out of his plans. "Now what am I to do." He thought. "I hope she could tell me if she was a witch or not that would make things a lot easier."
Just like before Harry's thoughts were changed in a non verbal spell.
"Mr. Potter what a pleasure to meet you." The lady behind the desk said suddenly.
"I never thought that a witch like me working in muggle London would ever have you in her shop. Wait till my friends hear about this."
Harry thanked his magic at his point and looked at his watch.
"Oh sorry," He said, "I see the time went faster than I thought and I really need to go. Sorry once again." He said as he left.
Once outside he left his breath go.
"How will I ever find a travel agency that doesn't has a witch or wizard in their service."
Than Harry thought of something.
He could go to the ministry to try and find out.
He took the subway and went straight to the ministry to ask for some help from Arthur.
When he got to the Ministry he asked for Arthur Weasley and with a few minutes Mr. Weasley was there with him.
"Harry what a surprise. Nothing wrong there is it?" Arthur asked.
"No Arthur all is fine. I just need your help with something."Harry replied.
"Tell me what can I do for you." Arthur's said to him.
"It might be a strange question but do you know any muggle travel agency that doesn't has a wizard or witch on their staff?" Harry asked.
Arthur looked at Harry and asked. "Why do you want to know Harry getting a trip done with a witch or wizard is easier because they can also get you an apperation spot or a portkey."
"I know that but that also means that the whole wizarding world will know where we are going, because they would call the Prophet at once when I left the store." Harry said with worry in his voice. Arthur got the point and thought for some time.
"Follow me Harry." He said as he turned around and walked towards the elevators. Harry followed as was told without hesitation. When they got to the elevators Mr. Weasley walked straight on and past them. He than turned left and walked in to a corridor that Harry never had known was there. They came to a halt in front of a small office and Mr. Weasley knocked on the door. When they entered Harry could hear Mr. Weasley say.
"Hello Mrs. Flint may I ask for some help please."
Harry stopped dead in his tracks. In the center of the room was a desk and behind that desk was Mrs. Flint. The mother of Marcus Flint who was dead because of him. He wasn't fast enough so that her son was hit by three stunners instead of one.
"What Can I do for you Arthur?" She said. At that point she saw Harry standing in the doorway.
"Well if it isn't Mr. Potter, come in come in my boy. Is it you who needs the help,  or has Arthur dragged you down here so you could talk me into helping him." She said to Harry
"No mam." Harry said. "It is me who needs the help."
"Harry it is Glenda remember." Mrs. Flint said to him. "So what can I do to help you." She added.
"Well," said harry lost for words.
"Arthur could you please lave us for a moment." Glenda said suddenly. "I can bring Harry to your office when we're done."
"Oh no that won't be necessary." said Mr. Weasley. "Just take him to the exit. He came for some help but I can't give him that but you can. So I will talk to you later Harry. Let Molly and me know if all went well alright." He gave Harry a hand and walked out of the office.
"Harry please sit down." said Glenda Flint. "I know that you are shocked to see me here and that the first thing was you thought was that you could never ask me for help because you killed my son. I will say it again to you just as I told you than. You saved me from a monster. Marcus was a Slytherin and evil as they come. He would never have stopped with his wrong doing and in the end would have killed more and more innocent people. So please don't feel sorry for me also don't think that I feel that you are guilty in my son's death or that I am angry at you for that. I could never ever be angry at the one who saved me and a lot of others from his tiranny."
Harry looked at her with tears in his eyes.
"Thank you." He said. "I only can say that I am sorry that it had to be this way. I always hoped that a lot of the death eaters would reform and see that the way they thought was right was not the truth and that they were misguided, but I see now that will never be the case with all of them."
Glenda Flint nodded in agreement. "Amen to that." She said. "Now that we cleared the sky again please tell me how can I help you."
Harry than explained his problem, that he was planning a trip for him and his friends but that when he walked into an travel agency to book the trip he walked into a witch and that he was hoping that Glenda could tell him where he could go so that there wasn't a witch or wizard because he didn't want that the whole wizarding community read in the Prophet where he was going because it was a surprise. 
"So I was hoping you knew a way to know if there is a witch or wizard working in an muggle business before you get in." Harry concluded.
Glenda laughed. "Well." She said. "You are not the first to ask that and will not be the last. A lot of wizards and witches had the same question. I do have a list of all those who are working in the muggle world but that would take to long to read. Don't worry Harry," Glenda added because she could see Harry's face drop. "There is a way. Arthur never uses it so he did not know about it or he would have told you himself. When you are want to enter a store without a magical employee than you need to look at door or shop window. If you see a sign with a black cat there you know that there is a witch or wizard working there. Don't worry for the muggles they can't see it we bewitched them that way, it is like a disillusionment charm but than only for smuggles. Not all witches or wizards do place them but I do hope this will help."
"It sure does." Said Harry, "Because when a witch or wizard did not place it I will know soon enough that they work there."
Glenda looked at him. "How so?" She asked.
"Well," Said Harry with a small blush. "It is like Hermione and Ginny once told me. I am Harry Potter. Not one witch or wizard in the country knows not who I am. So when I walk in their store they will look at me and well lets just say I can tell they recognize me."
Glenda started laughing. "You are right about that Harry. I don't see you that way anymore not since our small chat, but that is not because I don't admire you for what you have done and what you have lost but because I have seen the real you. I hope you have a great trip and that what I told you will have helped a bit in keeping your private life well private."
"It sure did." Said Harry, "Thank you."
Harry got up and walked towards the door . He turned around to wave and say his goodbyes but when he did Glenda was already beside him. "I will walk you to the lobby Harry," she said. "I promised Arthur that I would see you safe out of the building, because I don't think you entering the ministry has been unnoticed by the press."