Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius

AN/
Thanks all for the nice comments and votes.
I know this is not as a steady update flow as I had hoped but well I had a small writers block as I had come to a point I did not know how to continue. I am over that now so this update that I had already done can finnaly be released.
Hope you all like it. Please keep the votes and comments coming. I really like to hear from all of you.
Now on with the story.

END AN/

Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius

Harry hadn't talked to Ron or Hermione for days. He needed his space as they did not believe him and he did not know what to do. So when they had classes he sat away from them and he wouldn't sit with them at the Gryffindor table not even in the weekends. When his classes were over he went back to his quarters as he had told his students where to find him. He did mis his friends but they needed to know that he was not kidding when he had said to Ginny he was done with them for a while. Ron and Hermione felt miserable as they had both received a howler from Mrs. Weasley as Ginny had written her a letter telling her what happened. Harry had laughed when both ran from the great hall at breakfast that day.

The weeks of January were by before Harry knew it. He had to go shopping for valentine soon. There was a Hogsmeade weekend the weekend before valentinesday and he knew Ron still had to get his present too so they agreed to go together. 

The four teens walked together to Hogsmeade and when they entered the small town they separated. Harry went with Ron and Ginny went with Hermione. Just after two hours they met again at the three broomsticks for a butterbeer and something warm to eat as it had started to snow. Sirius walked in and smiled at Rosemerta. "Another round of butterbeer for these four and for me a firewhiskey." He said as he walked over to Harry and his friends. "Well Harry looks like I am out of a job." He smiled at his godson who looked a bit down at this. "Don't worry Harry I will find a new job and the house is done so I won't have to sleep under a bridge." Sirius said as he tried to ease Harry a little. "Ron doesn't your brother own a jokeshop?" Sirius suddenly asked Ron. Ron who hadn't been listening jumped up. "What oh Yeah he has and what why you want to know?" Ron asked. "Well I was thinking he might want to have a marauder working for him." Sirius said with a big smile on his face. Ron face just glowed with joy. He knew George would not would like it he would love it. When he remembered that George didn't know Sirius was a marauder he asked Sirius about it. "Harry you still have the map don't you?" Sirius asked. "Yeah why?" Harry asked. When he looked at Sirius he knew the man was up to no good. "What's the plan?" Harry asked him. "Well I was thinking of sending him a letter that I have something that would have his interest. Than I present him the map but use it as if I didn't know how to. The map will tell me that I already know it and that I as padfoot should know better than to try and open it that way." Harry just started laughing. "I want to be at that meeting I would love to see his face when he finds out." Harry said as he cried tears from laughing so loud. "Finds out what?" Ron asked. Harry took out the map he always took with him and when he put his wand to it to open it he looked at Sirius. "Reveal your contents." He said. On the map lines were forming as would be normal but instead of Hogwarts is formed words. "Mr. Padfoot wants to congratulate Mr. Potter for showing how not to use this. Mr. Moony would like to add that he thinks Mr. Potter must know better than to show off for his friends. Mr. Prongs only wants to say to Mr. Potter he loves him" after that the map went blank again. Ron still did not get it. "We already know the map insults you if you try to open it." He said. "Ron," Harry said. "What did the last marauder say to me?"Ron thought for a second. "Blimey George is gonna have a heartattack when he finds out." He suddenly screamed. Harry and the others just started laughing.  

"How come my dad said he loved me when you made the map I didn't even was born yet or even he and my mom were not even dating than." Harry asked Sirius with great interest. "Well that is something we put in the spells we put on the map. When a relative would try to open it we would not make to much trouble for them. As you are his son his love for you would be there even if he didn't know about you than." Sirius told him. "I know one thing pup your parents are very proud of you and they love you so much you can't imagine how much." Sirius looked at the window so that the other four would not see the tears in his eyes for his lost friends. "Set up that appointment with George. We will give him the best present anyone can give him." Harry told Sirius as he too had tears in his eyes. They returned to the castle to get some diner and to hide their Valentine presents. Sirius wrote a letter to George that he wanted to work for him and that he had something to show him he would like. He kept it a bit mysteriously so he knew George would take the bait and come to see him. Sirius was right as the next day he got an owl back to say George would be over at 15.00 so they could talk about what he wanted to do and for George to take a look at what Sirius had to show him.