Chapter 18 A lunar problem

AN

Wow another chapter done allready.

I hope you all like it as much as I liked it writing it. 

Hope you vote and comment on the chapter.

Paterdave2

end AN

Chapter 18 A lunar problem

Harry went to lunch after his second teachers lesson and he was very glad he excepted the job, but worried at the same time. 

The third years had just like Minerva said wanted to ask him all sort of questions about the war and the battle of Hogwarts. Just as he had told her he didn't tell the kids anything, I didn't even tell the minister what happened and what I did and if I didn't tell him why should I tell you, he had asked them no one knew a answer to that and they left it there. He was shocked to see that with a ravenclaw boy the boggart changed into the full moon. He asked him to stay behind and asked him why his boggart changed into the moon. 

"I can not tell you sir." The boy had said. 
"Okay," said Harry, "I understand but I must know this because perhaps I can help. Are you a werewolf?"
The boy's shock was proof for Harry he was on the right track. 
"It is okay Mr. Bayley one of the bravest wizards I have known was a werewolf." Harry told the boy.
"No sir it is not me, it is my little sister." young Mr. Bayley said. "She was scratched by a known werewolf but he was not transformed. We don't know if the contamination was full or that because he wasn't in his wolf form there is no risk."
"Okay that I do know," said Harry, "but when did it happen?"
"Last week sir," Mr. Bayley replied, "and we are glad it wasn't reported in the prophet because than my life here would be hell." 
"Okay this is what we will do." Said Harry. 
"I will talk to somebody I know who knows a lot about this and perhaps we can arrange a meeting with your parents and us. For now I want to ask you don't tell anybody about this. If they ask you why I hold you back you can tell them that I had some extra tips for you to get the spell better ok?"
The boy told him yes and thanked him before he got out of the classroom. 
Harry had left the classroom just a few minutes later and now was on his way to lunch. He walked past his friends winked at Ginny and walked over to the teachers table. 
"Minerva could I have a word with you after lunch please there is something I need to discuss with you and the two Weasley's." Harry asked her when he was sitting beside her. 
"Off course Harry nothing happened in your class I hope?" Was McGonagal's reply. 
"Well not directly but I will need your advice and that of Ron and Ginny," said Harry, "and well it is more something like a comforting thing than a trouble thing."
"Okay we will have our little talk with the Weasley's after you had something to eat." Said McGonagall, "and for your information Sirius wants to know how your lessons went, he was watching you from outside the classroom and he did see you bring in the boggart. He didn't looked to happy about the choice of first lesson but he understood and was proud of you."
Harry ate as fast as he could because he thought that the talk would be a long one and he had classes of his own to get to after lunch. 
When he was finished he asked McGonagall where she would like to meet and she told him to get Ron and Ginny and meet at her office. She got up and left through a side door and Harry went over to the Gryffindor table to get Ron and Ginny. 
"Mr. and Mrs. Weasley can I have a word with you please."
At the tone of Harry both his friends knew he was there as a teacher and not as a friend. 
"Sure professor." They both said and got up. Hermione wanted to come but Harry looked at her and said. "I am sorry Mrs. Granger but I just want to talk with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, you will see them in class." 
Hermione looked hurt but said nothing to show it. Ron quickly kissed her goodbye and went with Harry out of the great hall, he looked surprised when he noticed they were hading to the headmistress office. 
"It was a bit harsh of you Harry to say no in that way to Hermione," said Ron, "she was really hurt that you called her by her family name and not by her first name."
"Well she better get used to it than," said Ginny "because as long as Harry is a teacher and she a student he must call her that. I think he did the right thing but I think he needs to explain himself to her when we are in class this afternoon." 
"I know I need to explain it to her but the point is that this doesn't concerns her because I need some advice of you two about a family issue. We will talk further when we reach the headmistress office." Harry said dimley
After a little walk they knocked on the wooden door of McGonagal's office, after an 'enter' they entered the office and sat at the three chairs that sat at the other side of the big desk. When the three were seated McGonagall started to speak.