Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home

AN/

This will be a short chapter sorry about that. I just wanted to get this out to you.

Thanks all for the comments and the votes. 

I really love to hear from you all.

I realized that I never replied to your comments so I will try to read them all again and reply to them.

enjoy the chapter

END AN/

Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home

After a strange but good talk with the Dursleys Harry left Privet drive with some new insight. He had never thought in his life that he would sit at the same table again with his aunt and uncle and that his aunt would confess that she did not hate him as he had thought but that her jealousy over her sister was the real reason for her behavior towards him and that she really loved him. Vernon would never change he knew that but his aunt even went as far as asking for him to forgive her for past mistakes. He had told her that he needed time to think about it because there was so much that had happened. She could only agree with that as she had never given him the idea that he was loved, but as he had forgiven Dudley she had hope. After their talk Harry had left like a wizard and apperated from the living room where they had the tea. Petunia was glad they had this talk she finally could tell the boy that she was really proud of him, even if Vernon would not agree and Harry could almost not believe it. She could understand the boy's point of view. She had mistreated him for so long. Even when he left more than a year ago to do battle against the madman who had killed his parents she had said nothing. 

Vernon would be another problem that needed to be dealt with. She would talk with her son about it but if it he would not except that she was going to try and get a normal relationship with her nephew her only family he could go and she would divorce him. She went to bed after a big fight with her husband and instead of going into the master bedroom she went in a spare room where they had an extra bed her husband could sleep alone tonight. 

Harry walked in the parlor where he heard the voices of Ginny and Molly. When Ginny saw him enter she got up and hugged and kissed him. 

"I was so worried." she told him. "When Granny returned without you and told me you would be a bit later to talk with those people I thought you were in trouble." Harry was moved by this. "it's was fine love," he said to her. "Dudley would not let them hurt me. When my uncle tried he pushed him aside and helped me instead of his father." he told Ginny with a sound in his voice that told her he still didn't believed it himself. "He did what?" She asked in shock. "He will in be so much trouble you should have brought him back with you his father will kill him for it." Ginny said with fear in her voice. The others in the room were looking at Ginny and Harry. Molly put her hand on Ginny's shoulder. "Harry would not have left as he thought Dudley would be in any danger, so don't worry. Now Harry why won't you tell us what happened." 

Harry told them about the talk and tea he had with his aunt and Dudley and that she had told him her reasons for her behavior towards him. When he told them that she had asked him to forgive her the room almost exploded. From a "never you should "from Ron to "That would be wonderful" from Molly. When he told them that he had not made up his mind yet and that he needed some time to think about it the room went quit at once. Harry redirected the conversation to something else and the rest of the evening was a quit one. 

They all went to bed around 10 because they would be up early for their trips. 

The next day Harry was up early, he had packed and after he had taken a shower went down to the kitchen. When he entered Granny bowed for him. 

"Master does you wants breakfast served in the parlor or here in the kitchen?" she asked him. "Granny it is Harry and not Master." Harry said to the elf. "I will eat here with you if that's alright with you?" he asked. "Master can eat wherever master wants." And with that Granny went to make breakfast. 

When everybody had eaten they all got ready to start their trips. Molly and Arthur would be leaving first and Harry had arranged 2 portkeys 1 for Molly and Arthur to Rome and 1 for himself to take them to Disneyland Paris. When Molly had kissed all goodbye and she and Arthur had left Harry got is own bags ready when it was time he held out an electric hairdryer and took his bag. Hermione, Ron and Ginny all grabbed it too and than Harry said the activation word and they were off for their trip.