Chapter 33 Change of plans

AN/ Thanks for all the comments.

Iths is a small chapter that will lead up to the Christmas chapter I wanted to get out to you arround Christmas. Well looks like I won't make that happen but well sice it is still January I think I still can make it as the next chapter (LOL).

Happy reading.

Paterdave2

END AN/

Chapter 33 Change of plans

The train pulled in at King Cross station and Harry could see Mr. and Mrs. Weasley standing at the platform. "He look your parents are already waiting." He said to Ginny. "I am wondering how we will get home, because with the 4 of us with and all our trunks I hope dad could get some cars from the ministry." Ginny said to him. I also hope the ministry has send some aurors because I want to get home and not spend a lot time here at the station answering questions." She added. 

Harry looked at her as to say why would there be any reporters here but he didn't say a word because he knew she was right. When he left the station there probably be a lot of press to ask how his lessons had been and if he was staying to teach after his final year. The train stopped and they took their trunks and left the carriage. When they were outside they were all 4 hugged by Mrs Weasley and they all knew well to let it come over them. 

When they walked out of the station 2 cars came riding up and the chauffeurs stepped out to take their trunks and put them in the back. Harry could hear his name be called and when he looked at the direction it had came from he could see a group of reporters behind what looked like a rope calling out to him and his 3 friends. 

Even Ginny looked stunned when she heard her name also being called out by the reporters."Still sure you want to be my girlfriend?" He winked at Ginny. "Well I start having doubts as I see this." she said smiling. Harry laughed out loud waved at the reporters and stepped in the car. As Ginny sat beside him he kissed her hand and smiled at her. "I am glad that is out of the way. It saves me from a lot of very expensive Christmas presents." They both laughed. Ron and Hermione also got in the car with them and they were of. They drove by the reporters but just when the camera's started flashing the windows darkened and they were hidden from view. 

"I hope they leave us alone when we get home." Ginny said. "I am afraid that they will be there also Miss." Said the driver. "The ministry had to put up some special spells there to keep them in check." Harry who felt bad for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley thought about some of his properties that he had found out he had he came up with an idea. "Do we have a way to talk with the car behind us?" He asked the driver. "Yes Mr. Potter we have, may I ask why?" the driver asked him. "Just a slight change of plans thats all." Said Harry. "Please activate it." The driver activated it and called out to the other car. "What is it now Frank?" the driver responded bluntly. When the driver responded and heard that it was Harry who wanted it he changed his tone. "Sorry Mr. Potter what can I do for you?" Harry looked at his friends and than spoke. "You don't need to apologize to me but to Frank here because he did as I asked him to. That aside I want you to follow us no questions asked is that clear?" He said with a strict tone. "Yes sir I will follow your car without any questions and talk to my colleague in person if that is alright with you?" the driver answered. Harry pleased with that let Frank close the connection and than looked at his friends. 

"How about Christmas at my place? Frank change of plans. Please take us to Stamford Frank." Harry looked at his friends smiled and called for Kreacher. 

He told the elf to get the house in Stamford ready for Christmas and that they were going there now. The elf looked at him with big eyes. "Master Kreacher not want to be disobeying order but Stamford house is to big for Kreacher alone to get ready in short time." Harry looked at the elf. "Sorry Kreacher you are right. Go to Hogwarts and ask some elves there to help you. If they won't tell 5 of them it is an order from Professor Potter. Also the elves in the house will be glad to help because it has been a while for them to serve their masters family." He said the elf. Kreacher bowed as good as he could in the car and with a crack he was gone. 

"Harry were are you taking us?" Hermione asked. "I thought we were going to the Burrow for Christmas." Harry looked at her and smiled. "Do you trust me Hermione?" He asked. "Off course I do. You know that." Hermione said to him with hurt in her voice. "Than just trust me that I know you will just love where we are going." He said with a grin. He than leaned over to Frank and whispered in his ear where he wanted to go. Frank looked back at him and asked if he was sure about the destination. "Yes Frank. I know what you think but I know what I am saying. So please take us there. Oh please take the M1 and A43 that will give the elves an extra half hour if that is ok with you." Harry said to the driver. "Yes Mr. Potter" was all Frank could say and Hermione could see the man swallow. "Harry how long do we have to drive?" She asked. "It is just over a 2 hour drive Miss." Frank the driver said. 

"As Mr. Potter said the route we take will be a little bit longer but the elves will need that time to prepare for your arrival." When they drove through Stamford Harry could see his friends look out of the window of the car. "A we're here."Harry said. At first when Hermione saw the gate at the entrance she looked at Harry and thought he was joking. But when the car turned into the driveway and the gate opened on it's own she knew he was telling the truth. They drove over what looked like a drive from the movies. And at the end they all could see a beautiful manor with a large Christmas tree at the lawn in front of it. 

"Harry I know this place." Hermione said. "This is Burghley House, I have been here with my parents. So what are we doing here." They all could see the elves come out of the manor and line up outside. "I don't think you have seen them the last time you were here Hermione" Said Harry and he left the car. "Thank you Frank." He said before he got out. 

When he was out of the car he could see Kreacher standing first in line with a big smile on his face. He walked over to the elves and when they all bowed he bowed back to them. All elves except Kreacher looked stunned. It was the first time for all of them that a wizard bowed back to them, and here he was their master even and he bowed back to them. "House is ready sir." Kreacher said. "All elves here were great help. When they heares you is coming they started to jump. It is all chrisimis inside just as you ordered." Harry looked at the elves "Thank you Kreacher and all of you. I don't know every name yet but rest assured I will learn them, all of them." Harry said. 

Now the elves were almost dropping dead they were never thanked and their master wanted to know their names. 

When all the others were out if the cars Mr. Weasley looked around. "Harry where are we. I thought we were going to the Burrow. Kingsley is gonna have a fit when we don't show." Harry turned around to face everybody. With a smile he said. "Ladies and Gentlemen please be welcome at Potter Manor"