Chapter 21 Revelations

AN

As always comments are welcome.

Enjoy the chapter

Paterdave2

END AN 

Chapter 21 Revelations

September went and October came. Days flew by for Harry and his friends. 

Harry had been really busy with his teaching, his own lessons and his homework. He was glad every week when it was weekend and he had some time of his own. He sat in the commenroom in a cosy armchair near the fireplace when Ginny jumped on his lap and woke him from his thoughts. 

Harry looked at the girl he loved more than life itself and kissed her. 

"Hey", came a cry from Ron, "could you keep your lips from my sister please?" 

Harry and Ginny looked at Ron and back at each other. Ron who could see what the two were thinking said to Hermione.
"Hermione please some help here."
"What is it Ron?" She asked him.
Hermione looked up from her books and got on what was happening.
"You need help?" She asked, "okay I will help."
Hermione stood up walked around the table and kissed Ron full on the lips. Harry and Ginny fell to the floor in laughter.
"Hey," shouted Ginny, "please keep your lips of my brother!!"
Hermione let go of Ron looked at Ginny and Harry on the floor and the trio laughed at Ron who was as red in the face as his hair was.
"That wasn't the type of help I was looking for but I must say I liked it." He said in a low voice to Hermione.
She smacked him on his arm. Ron took this to his advantage because he grabbed her arm and pulled Hermione closer to him so he could kiss her again.
The four friends left the warm commenroom and went to visit Hagrid.
"So you finally found some time to visit me." Hagrid said as he saw the four outside his door.
He turned around and Harry could have sworn he heard him say. "Thought they were friends."

"Hagrid we are your friends." Harry said to him. "You have seen my first few weeks, you know I have been busy as for the others they also had to do their homework etc. But if we are not welcome we will go."
He turned around and started walking towards the castle. 
"What do you mean your not welcome?" Said an angry Hagrid. "You bloody know your always welcome here Harry."
Harry turned around and walked over to the half giant. "Than why the long face?" He said as he hugged him.
"Well I hoped you would come sooner that's all." Hagrid replied to Harry's question. "I know you are all very busy with your newt exams coming up but well a man can hope can he not?"
Hagrid stepped inside his cabin and Harry was waiting for fang to jump him.
The big dog ran out of the cabin and knocked Harry and Ginny over and started licking their faces.
"Were also glad to see you Fang." Ginny laughed at the dog as she pushed his head away from her.
They all went in and had some tea with normal cookies because Harry insisted on asking Kreacher.
They had a pleasant afternoon and when the five of them left the cabin to go to diner, just at the moment Hagrid clossed the door a strange feeling came over Harry. 

"Kreacher." He called and the elf appeared beside him.
"Yes master." The elf bowed.
"Can you take all five of us directly to the castle, or is 5 to much?" Harry asked him.
"Kreacher can do master please big teacher on one side and masters and friend on other."
"Harry what's going on?" Asked Hagrid.
"Just do it Hagrid." Was all Harry said.
The others who had seen Harry this way took out their wands and started scanning the area.
Harry took Kreacher's hand and grabbed Ginny's arm the others grabbed on and Hagrid took the other side.
"Now Kreacher." Said Harry and they were gone.
They arrived with a bang in the entrance hall and Kreacher almost collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. "Thank you Kreacher you go and rest now." Said Harry.
"Professor Potter what is the meaning of this? Using a house elf to get inside the castle." Coming down the stairs was Minerva McGonagall.