Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express

AN.

WOW Finally it is finished.
I am very sorry for all you readers that it took so long for this chapter. I had a little block.
I do hope that you like it and well leave a comment.
Also I hope that you keep a look out for the next few chapters because I hope to get some more chapters out in a few days time.
So enjoy.

Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express

The final days of the summer had gone by so fast that Harry thought they never happened. It was already 3 weeks ago that he and the Weasley's went to diagon alley and here he was packing his trunk to go back to Hogwarts. 

George had kept his word and had visited a few times, he had also promised that he would come and see the four of on their final year as students at Hogwarts. 

Ginny walked in the room and asked him if he was ready. 

Harry smiled at her and said, "Yeah almost just a few things left." 

He waved his wand and the final things flew straight in his trunk. Ginny laughed at this and said to him. "Why did it take so long for you to pack if you are using magic?"
Harry looked at her and smiled, "I didn't use magic all the time," He said, "I was also thinking about the year ahead of us and what people might think of me as a teacher. I hope that they like it."
"Are you joking?" Asked Ginny, "Everybody will love it. I know for sure that a lot of 7th years won't like it that you won't be their teacher."
"Well the Slytherings won't like it." Harry said with a small smile.
"Well let's go and find out than shall we professor." Was Ginny's simple reply.
She took Harry's hand and they both went downstairs. 

"Finally." Said Mrs. Weasley, "What kept you so long. We need to hurry if we want to get to the train."
"Sorry mom." Said Ginny, "But professor Potter got a little scared so I had to talk some sense into him."
"Great dear." Said Mrs. Weasley who had not heard a word Ginny had said, "Now please hurry up."
They took Harry's trunk and went to the garden where 2 cars from the ministry were waiting. Harry looked at Mr. Weasley with a look that made the older man step back. "This was not my idea Harry." Mr. Weasley started explaining. "The minister wanted this as a way of thanking you and apologizing for the lack of confidence the ministers before him have shown you. I told him you would not like it but he insisted that you were brought to you last train ride as a student."
"It is ok Mr. Weasley," Said Harry, "I should have known they would do something like this, but it always gets me by surprise."

The drivers got out and took all trucks and put them in the back, they than opened the doors for all of them and when the drivers were also back in the car they left for London. 

"I hope we will be on time." Said Mrs. Weasley.
"Don't worry mam." Said the driver, "We will be there with time to spare."
The driver was right but that was more because of the magic that was used than the normal driving, but luckily Mrs. Weasley didn't noticed that the cars jumped to the front of the lines at the traficlights, so about 10.30 they arrived at king cross station and after they unloaded all the trunks and the drivers had left they entered the station and went straight to platform 9 3/4. At the barricade they saw George waiting for them.
"I am glad you made it." Said Harry as he took George in a big hug.
"I didn't want to miss this." George replied.
Shall we go to the platform.
George went trough and was soon followed by the rest of them.
There it stood more beautiful than ever before, at least in Harry's opinion, the Hogwarts express.  

They put the trunks in the last compartment so the four would have some peace and quit during the trip.
When they got back to the rest they said their goodbyes and all were taken in a bone-crushing hug by Mrs. Weasley.
Harry walked over to George and again gave him a big hug. "You take care of yourself now ok and keep in touch you hear me." He said to George with a tone in his voice that it wasn't a request.
George smiled and nodded. "I will if you will." He said.
The two men laughed and hugged again.