Chapter 8 Statements and Confrontation

Harry walked with the others to the elevators and went to the lobby.
In the lobby there stood a stage big enough to hold a whole orchestra. 

Harry looked at Kingsley and said. "You could have made it a litle bit smaller Kingsley it is just me up there."
"No Harry it will be all of us." Said Kingsley. "You did't think we would let you go through that all that trouble alone did you?"

"Well," said Harry, "I didn't think about that really. Okay lets get this show on the road." He said, and he walked the stairs up to the stage the others behind him.

He walked to the centre as the others stayed a little more to the back and looked around. Everybody looked at him and the front people started to ask questions al at the same time. Kingsley stept beside Harry and rised his voice. "Everybody quit!!!" he yelled.
The gatherd people fell silent at once.
"Mr. Potter will make a statement but he won't answer any questions. If one of you thinks he can still ask him questions be warned he or she will be detaint here at the ministy and loose any working licence he or she has."

He stept back and gave Harry a smile to encourage him.
Harry once again looked around and cleared his troath.

"Fist of all I want you all to know that things I will tell you are perhaps more than normaly is givin but I want you all to know what happened also this statement perhaps will be longer than you are used to but well I can't help that." Harry started his statement.

"As you all know the house of Mr. and Mrs. Weasley was attacked yesterday morning.
The attackers were Marcus Flint, Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle.
Before they arrived I woke up early that day and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for all the people in the house.
I saw them arrive just outside the garden. I heard them talking about wanting revenge.
They wanted revenge on me for defeating Voldemort. They wanted to kill me and all the people in the house." At the mentoning of Voldemorts name there went a shudder trough the room.
"When my friends were woken up we took action to defeat these attackers. Me and one of my friends went out the back to go around the house to had them off. One of us woke up the rest of the house so that there would be anti-aperation spells in place when we would make our counterattack. The last one of us stayed in the house to make a diversion so that me and my friend would be able to get some fast spell out so we would be able to take them out fast and without harm. When we were ready to attack me and my friend went for the attack and were forced in small duels. Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle were caught with stunners pretty fast. Marcus Flint and I dueled and he almost got me.
He was mocking me and when I finally disarmed him he tried to run.
I shot a stunner in front of him and he turned in shock to look at me.
I than shot a stunner. 
When I shot my stunner and hit Mr. Flint he was hit with a second stunner with much more strength than mine. When I looked back it was to see Mr Shacklebolt there who was staying at the house after a party we had with his wand ready and he had shot that second stunner.
Because he was standing a few feet behind me we spoke the spell at the same time and his spell hit Mr. Flint a few seconds after mine.
The force of both spells was of such strength that Mr. Flint was shot through the garden and hit the gardenwall. When he hit the wall the force was to great and he was dead at once. I want to explain that I did not want Mr. Flint to die, but when he entered the garden of the Weasley's he did so with the risk of getting hurt.
Also I have been told that the family of Mr. Flint doesn't blame me or Mr. Shacklebolt for his death and that they are happy that he is the only one who was hurt in the attack. Further more I also want to say that I wish that the family Weasley, Mrs. Granger and me are left alone and that you won't ask us any questions about these events when you meet us. Thank you for your time." Harry than turned around and left the stage. Kingsley Shacklebolt stept forward and told the gathered press that he would answer a few questions.
The first question that was shot at him by Rita Skeeter and was why he was at the house and why he didn't stop the attack sooner. He looked at Harry and wanted to say something but Harry turned back and started before him.

"As I just told you Mr. Shacklebolt was at the house for a private party and stayed the night. When the rest of the house was woken up by one of my friends he didn't have enough time to get down and stop the attack because we were already busy with our own counter attack. I was clear about that I think or did you not listen or did you have bugs up your ears?"