Chapter 29 Unexpected

AN/

Thanks for the comments that I got.

I hope you all keep sending me comments and ideas.

I know that sometimes my way of writing isn't the best of English or that I don't use the correct grammer but please forgive me.

I really like the way I am writing now and even it isn't as it should be I hope you will keep with the story.

Now with that said I hope you all enjoy the next chapter

Paterdave2

End AN/ 

Chapter 29 Unexpected

Harry got his letter from Kingsley on the Wednesday morning after the attempted robbery saying that all three robbers were charged with multiple robbery's and that the brother of one of them was charged with helping them. 

In his letter he had also added an letter from the lady that made the arrangements with him. In her letter she said her thanks for saving her from a second awful experience in a few weeks and that she had wanted to thank him personally but the officer who had walked in the store said that he was not available so she had made him this letter. 

As gratitude for saving the store from a second robbery and getting those robbers of the street for a long time she had upgraded his booking to castle club rooms as this was the only way for her to repay him for his courage.
When he looked at the letter written by Kingsley once more he saw the P.S. That he had not read the first time.
He smiled at this. It read.
"As I said to you many many times before you would be some great auror some day."

When he showed that line to Minerva she smiled.
"I may only hope that that day will be along time from now because I would hate to lose you as a teacher Harry." She said to him.
"Don't worry," Said Harry. "I won't leave just yet. I do want to become an auror but I like teaching a lot so I don't want to give that up just yet."

"I am glad to hear that," Said McGonagall. "Also I want to say I am proud of you for not going after those robbers yourself but leaving it to the right people."
"Thank you," Said Harry, "it was the right thing to do. I am going to write her back that we don't need the upgrade because it was because of me that they wanted to robe the store in the first place."
"I don't think they will see it that way Harry." It was Neville who sat on the other side of Minerva. "I am sorry for listening in, but from what I have heard you saved them from a robbery. They are grateful and want to show it to you." He said to Harry
"I paid cash and those guys saw me pay. That is why they wanted to robe the place, so you see it was because of me." Harry tried to counter
"There you are wrong again," said Neville. "They will say that it is your right to pay the way you want. That other people see you pay is not a open invitation of come in and robe the place."
"Neville, how did you come so smart?" Harry joked. "Thanks buddy I will than write a letter to thank them."
"That would be the best thing to do." Said Minerva, and Neville agreed with her.
The rest of breakfast was as joyful as any other morning and Harry just enjoyed himself being at the place he loved above any other, well except for the Burrow perhaps. Harry went to his class and forgot all about the letter and the robbery because he had students to attend to and to teach. 

Harry was now teaching his third year students the differences between a normal wolf and a werewolf. This to the joy of one small Ravenclaw boy who knew every question Harry shot at the class.
When Harry at the end of class set the homework of a essay of all the big differences between a werewolf and a normal wolf and how to avoid becoming a werewolf yourself he could see Damien Baley smile.
Before he let them go he said. "And before I forget 20 points to Mr. Bayley for all the right answers he gave during this class."
He could see Damien shine with pride for getting so many points.
"WOW." he could hear him say to the student beside him. "Wait till I tell Draco I got 20 points from Professor Potter. He will be so jealous. He hears all about his lessons but never gets them from him. He always teases me that I have lessons from him but that he has lessons with him."

Harry could not believe what he heard Draco teasing another student and being jealous that he did not have lessons from Harry.
"He really had changed a lot the last month." Harry thought it was time to talk to his friends about forgiving Draco for the past, but he knew that they should only forgive him if they wanted to not because he wanted to.
At the end of the day Harry was walking towards the great hall for diner when he went around the corner he was so consumed in thoughts that he did not see the group of Slytherin 7 years who were looking at him with hatred in their eyes.
Just when one of them raised his wand to curse Harry, Harry heard his name.

"Harry drop!"
Harry dropped and the curse missed.
Harry could see five stunners fly over him. "Harry are you alright?" Harry took the hand that was held out to him to help him up again.
It was the hand of Draco Malfoy.
Beside him stood Damien, Ginny, Ron and Hermione.
The first looked at Draco as if he was a hero the other three stood there in confusion in what just happened.
Draco Malfoy who had been walking in front of them had just saved Harry.
They had seen him walking and talking to Damien when they went around a corner and heard him yell to Harry to drop.
When the trio ran to the corner they could see the curse hit the wall and they got out their wands and when they rounded the corner shot stunners at the group that was standing there. 
The spell itself was a conjunctivitus curse and had it hit Harry the pain he would have got in his eyes would have made him an easy target for other attacks.
"I am fine Draco thank you."
Damien would you please get Professor McGonagall she needs to know what just happened.
"No need for him to get me Professor I am already here and I have seen what had happened. I could see Mr. Malfoy and his friends here shoot stunners at a group of unsuspecting Slyterin students who were on their way to diner." She said angry, "so please tell me," she almost shouted. "What is the meaning of this." A student walked over to the stunned Slytherins wanting to revive them but Harry saw him walk over. "Don't you dare to revive those ex students. He yelled."
"Ex-students," McGonagall said, "I don't think you are entitled to expel students Harry that can only be done by the headmistress or headmaster of Hogwarts or the head of house from that student."
"Well I think that attacking a teacher is reason enough to expel any student don't you think." Harry said back angrily. "If it wasn't for Draco who warned me I would have been hit by an conjunctivitus curse."
"Draco warned you." McGonagall said in disbelief. "Yes I did," Said Draco, "is that so hard to belief professor?"
"We three heard him our self professor," Said Hermione. "A few seconds later that Mr. Malfoy had called out to professor Potter we could see the curse hit the wall. If it wasn't for Mr. Malfoy I am afraid the spell would have hit professor Potter."
"Is this true?" McGonagall ask the two Weasley's.
"Yes it is true." said Ginny.
Harry raised his wand at the student who he had warned earlier who was once again walking over to the stunned Slytherin's trying to revive them. "Don't make me stun you too." He warned him and the boy shot straight back in the line of students who were watching. "Will you all follow me." Harry said.
He casted a levitation spell and guided his attackers back to his office where he lowered them on the floor. He bound them before he turned to the other six.