Chapter 48 Trapped

AN/
Well I hope you all will like this chapter. It will be a set-up for some great stuff.
Thanks for your comments and votes.
End AN/

Chapter 48 Trapped

Harry didn't know where to start. They had a plan in place for those who wanted to start that dark arts club. He also had asked the castle to keep a lookout for a group of people who went into the room of requirements. He had specifically asked for a group cause he didn't want to walk in on a coupe who used the room for some private time. Now he needed to get ready for his lessons and try to keep an eye out for anything strange and also study for his own exams. He hoped he could pass them all but well he knew that he must as he would be becoming a full time teacher next year. 

He walked to breakfast and on his way he passed a wall that he knew was fake. He knew one of the order was sitting behind it on guard duty so he said a soft hello and walked on. When he entered the great hall he noticed some of the DA smiling at him as they had been keen on helping him. He smiled back and when he passed Ginny he smiled and winked at her. He walked up to the teachers table and found an owl with a letter waiting for him. When he relieved the owl from it he noticed that the owl waited so he knew he had to reply at once. He turned to open it to see the Malfoy house crest on it. He looked at Draco when he opened it and he knew Draco had recognized the owl. The letter read. 

"Dear MR. Potter

After receiving your letter about the new dark arts club and the search for it where you wanted our son's help in, we agreed with that as we wrote to you last week. It has come to our attention that some former death eater friends of ours have tried to contact is to see if we were interested in restarting a group to wait for the dark lord to return again. The names of those who asked us are included in this letter and we hope that they help you and our son in the search to stop this club before it starts. Also it is my and my wives wish to invite yourself, Mrs. Hermione Granger, Mr. Ronald Weasley and Mrs. Ginerva Weasley to diner in the hope we can explain ourselves to them as they also need to hear our side of the story as you yourself had. Please send the invitation to them and their reply back with our owl. He will wait for the reply.

Hope this letter finds you well.

Lord Lucius Malfoy"

Harry looked at Draco and than to Ginny and the others. He turned to the owl. "Can you wait in my office on the third floor please" he asked the owl and the owl left. He needed to talk to Draco first so he wrote a note and when he left the hall he used his magic to let it appear in front of Draco who took it fast and slipped it in his pocket. Once outside Harry used his coin to tell Minerva, and his friends to meet him in the room fast as this could not wait. As he made his way up he was caught up by Draco. "That was some great magic Harry." He said. "When I looked around nobody but me could see the note so when I put it in my pocket they looked weird at me and I had to pretend to have an itch." They entered the room of requirements and waited for the others as they would be along soon. When everybody was there Harry explained what he had learned from Lucius and to his surprise it was Draco who talked first. "My father knows about me spying and gave you the names of those old death eaters who came by the house?" He asked in disbelief. "Yeah he does and yeah he did." Harry said. "I didn't want him to feel like I was trying to get to him for the past by using you." Harry explained. Now who of these names have children here at the school?" Harry asked him as he gave Minerva and Draco both a list with all the names. They both looked at the list and when Draco looked at Minerva in shock Harry knew he had something. "There are 2 of the 5 that have students here that are in Slytherin house, but also the mother of Damien is mentioned" "What!!" He almost shouted. "That would mean Damien is also invited or part of that club." Harry could not and would never believe that. The attack on Stacy by a werewolf would not go well when a new dark lord would rise and he realized that one of his followers had attacked another ones daughter. It didn't fit. Harry stood and walked around the room. "Don't worry what you are thinking is not the case. The little one is pure at heart and as kind as you are." Harry heard the voice of Hogwarts say to him. He releases his breath and when he sat down the others could see he knew something. "Damien is no part of it I know that for certain." He just said. At that moment Harry could see that his request to the castle finally had an answer as Hermione and Ron looked at each other with big eyes. Harry thanked the castle for understanding and the laughter from the castle told him that it had made the decision right at the moment he had asked it. "Am I missing something?" Draco asked. He to had noticed the reaction in Hermione and Ron. "No nothing but Ron and I just remembered something personal." They talked about what to do with the two students in Slytherin. It was decided that Draco would try to listen in on them when they were in the Slytherin common room and they would inform the others from the order to keep a look out for them in the castle.