A Fish Without Eyes

After the very long and crazy breakfast, we all piled back into the SUV. I always feel kinda bad for the workers at the restaurants 'cause they have to deal with us. Then again, it is their job. Niall sent his food back about four times before they finally got it right. Zayn was messing around with his drink which it ended up all over him and some in Jade's hair. Yeah, Jade wasn't too happy. Louis insisted on feeding Harry which added a whole 30 minutes to our time at the restaurant. I swear, these boys will be the death of me. I just hope I don't fall asleep in class, I feel myself slipping off to sleep already...

"Katie?" A thick Irish accent asks, along with a little shake of my shoulder.

I open my eyes slightly, "Hm?"

Niall smirked. "You fell asleep. Want anything from Starbucks?"

"Is that a fucking question??" I rubbed my eyes and sat up a little. Niall still had the smirk on his face. "A grande Caramel Frap. Here, I think I have five dollars in my backpack."

"Nope it's on me!" Niall ruffles my hair before leaving me in the car with Erika and Jade.

"You see that? He just messed up hair and left me!" I said in mock hurt.

Erika and Jade snickered. We, well mostly Erika and Jade, started talking about how school is starting in just a few hours and hoping to have each other in some classes. 

"You should sing with me, Jade. Like when we go on tour." I asked, changing the subject. Guess it caught her off guard. She just stared at me like I had six eyeballs.

"What? Are you sure? I mean I don't-" I cut her off.

"Sing with me." I smiled. "Please?"

Erika joined in, "C'mon Jade! You've got an amazing voice."

The car door flew open with all the boys climbing in. "Who's got an amazing voice?" Liam asked as he hands Erika, Jade, and I our drinks.

Jade was frantically shaking her head and waving her hands around. 

"Jade!" Erika and I say at the same time. 

Raising their eyebrows, the boys turn to Jade. She stopped moving around immediately, giving the boys a nervous smile.

"Oh really?" Louis asks, casually taking a drink of his coffee. 

"Can we hear you sing??" Harry asks excitedly. 

Jade locks her lips and tosses the key. 

"I bet Zayn can unlock her lips." Louis smirks, giving Zayn one of his looks. Zayn tries to cover up his blush by drinking his coffee.

"What time is it??" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Time for you to get watch!" Louis laughs, giving Harry a high five. I swear, he thinks he is the funniest person in world. 

"Hey Lou! What kind of computer sings?"

Louis thought for a minute. "I don't know. What kind?"

"A dell!!" I giggled. He's not the only one with stupid jokes!

Louis smiled, "I taught you well."

"Wait! I have another!" I looked around the car building up the suspense. "Ready?"

"YES!"

"What did the ocean say to the other ocean?" I asked.

Liam scratched the back of his neck, "I dunno."

"Nothing they just waved." I sat back and nodded at my accomplishment.

Harry set his coffee in the cup holder. "Wanna hear a pizza joke??" We waited for him to go on till Louis elbowed him. "Nevermind its too cheesy."