Movie Premiere

Harry let go of my face, “Come on. Let’s go back inside.” I nodded. He took my hand; we turned around to find Niall standing there on the porch with a small box in his hand. Niall stared at me and Harry for minute before he turned around to walk back inside. I let go off Harry’s hand and ran after my best friend.

When I entered the living room, the boys (minus Niall), Kody, Josh, and Erika were sitting on the couch. They pointed outside, indicating that Niall was out there.

“Thanks.” I nodded. I jogged outside. I found Niall lying on a lounge chair holding the box. I walked up to him and sat on the chair next to his. “Niall…”

“Come here.” He patted the space next him. I laid next to him. His blue eyes met mine, “I, um, got you something...” He handed me the small box. I took it and stared at for a minute.

''Open it!” He smiled. I began to tear off the paper. Inside the box was a beautiful shamrock necklace. I looked up at him and smiled, “Why?”

Niall’s smile dropped a little, “I was going to ask you to go with me to the movie as my date… but Harry asked first…”

Shit. Now I’m starting to feel bad. “I am so sorry! I had no idea…”

Niall gave me a small smile, “It’s okay. Here let me help you put on the necklace.” I turned around and picked up my hair off my neck. After he clasped it, I turned back around to face him. Niall placed my hair back on my shoulders, “Perfect.”

I felt my cheeks heating up. I looked down trying to hide it. What’s wrong with me?? 

“Come on, we better get back inside. We got a big day tomorrow.”  He said while standing up. Niall offered his hand for me to help me up. I took it. Once I was up, Niall didn’t let go right away, we locked eyes for a few seconds. He looked away and dropped my hand. We walked back in the living room to see Erika chasing Kody around.

“GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE, YOU FUCKING FUCKER!” Erika screamed. Kody continued to run while laughing his butt off.  Niall turned to me with an eyebrow raised.

I shook my head, “Don’t take her phone. Ever.”

Right after I finished that sentence a huge THUMP echoed through the house.

“oooooowwwwwwww….” Kody whined. I walked over to them, Erika was sitting on Kody’s back.

“GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKER!!!”

“NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.” Kody chanted while waving his hand with the phone, back and forth.  Niall and I sat on the floor in front of the couch being entertained. Erika stood on her knees and smacked Kody’s hand down while taking her phone with her free hand. She immediately got off of his back and sprinted up the stairs screaming. Kody got up and ran after her. At that same moment, Josh came down the stairs with a confused look on his face. The boys laughed as Josh continued to walk in the living room. Two seconds later, all you hear is a huge slam.

“ERIKA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR.” Kody yelled.

“NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.” Erika mimicked.

The boys doubled over in laughter. Kody walked back downstairs with his head hanging in shame. He let out a dramatic sigh as he flopped on the floor, sitting criss cross applesauce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“See you tomorrow!” The boys chorused as they walked out the door.

They boys finally left and the house was silent. 

“Well I’m going to bed!” I announced.

Erika nodded, “Me too!”