Bring It, Curly

"Louis! Truth or dare!" Erika asked.

Louis grinned, "Dare."

We were all sitting in a circle on the floor in the living room. I sat in between Erika and Niall. Next to Niall was Zayn. Next to Zayn was Liam. Across from me was Harry.

"Okay.. I dare you to..." She took a minute to think. "Go to the neighbors house in a towel and wet hair and tell them that you really need some shampoo." She had her evil smirk on her face. Oh my God...

"What do I do if they give me it???" Louis sounded horrified.

Erika's smile grew even bigger, "Make them squirk some in your hand."

Everyone bursted out laughing. Louis' eyes grew big. He got up anyways and went to the bathroom. He came back out with a towel around his waist and wet hair. He glared at Erika. She didn't see because she was too busy dying of laughter. Louis slowly opened the door and walked across the street. The boys, Erika and I ran for the closet window. Louis knocked on the door and waited. When the lady opened the door, you could see the shock all over face. The boys were practically rolling on the floor. Louis came back inside, "SHE GAVE ME SOME!" he shrieked. This time everyone was rolling on the floor. Louis ran back upstairs and changed. By the time he came back down, everyone calmed down.

"Katherine, truth or dare?" Louis smirked at me.

"Dare." I said a little too confidant.

"I dare you.. to burp the alphabet!" Louis nodded. Wow, Louis, this is my kind of dare! I smirked at him and walked to the kitchen. The boys and Erika ran after me. I grabbed a water and took a sip.

"No soda?" Harry asked.

I scrunched my nose, "Ew. No, I don't like soda." The boys mouths dropped. I chuckled, "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I started drinking the water again. I stopped chugging about half way through.

"I don't think she can do it lads." Louis giggled. I raised an eyebrow and held up a finger, telling him to wait.

"A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. S. T. U. V. W. X. Y. Z." I burped. Z lasted longer than usual, but I was pretty happy. I smiled and placed down my water.

"She did it lads." Louis sounded completely shocked.

"That. Was. Amazing!!!!" Niall shouted, giving me a high five

 "Don't under estimate my burping skills!" I winked.

We sat back down in our circle, "Truth or dare, Harry."

Harry thought for a few seconds, "Dare."

My evil grin grew on my lips, "I dare you to ask the neighbor for an ice cube."

"An ice cube?" Harry sounded very confused.

"Yep," I popped the 'P', "and give it back later, saying you don't need it anymore."

"This is insane." He chuckled. Harry got up and walked to the front door.

"GO TO A DIFFERENT HOUSE!" I yelled after him.

"GOT IT." He shouted back.

About 2 minutes later, Harry came back with and ice cube in his hand. He smiled, "I got it."

Erika laughed, "Great! Go put it in a plastic cup!" Harry grabbed a cup and put it inside. He set it on the coffee table and sat back down with the rest of us.

Most of us were starting to get tired of playing the game. Literally, I was almost fell asleep til Louis screamed at me.

"KATHERINE!!!!"

"What!?" I screamed back

"Truth or dare?" Louis smiled

"Ummmmm, truth." I answered taking another sip of my water.

Louis got this look on his face that I never want to see again, "What do you think of Harry?"

I nearly choked, "What???"

"What do you think of Harry?" Louis repeated smiling. I looked over at Harry. His cheeks were turning pink. Okay, its not just me.

"Well, he's a flirt. But he's very kind to me at the same time. He's also easy to trick." I laughed, remembering the memory. My eyes never left Harry's. Harry smiled his famous smile, dimples and everything. Then I looked at Niall, his jaw was clentched. Wonder what's with him.

"Just one time!" Harry laughed with me.

"Oh, please. I got you good!"

"Bet I can get you better." Harry smirked.

I rasied an eyebrow, "Bring it, Curly." The room filled with, "oooooooh" 's

"Anyone wanna watch a movie?" Niall asked out of no where. The boys, Erika, and I agreed. I looked at the time, it was almost 11pm.  Me and Erika ran upstairs to go change in our pj's, grab some pillows, and some blankets. We threw the pillows and blankets in the middle of the floor and let the boys grab whatever. I took my pillow and my favorite blanket and sat next to Niall. He still looked kind of pissed.

"What are we watching?" I poked Niall. When he looked at me, it seemed like all the anger washed away, "Adjustment Burea" I nodded and made myself comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EVERYBODY GET THE HELL UP." Kris screamed. I groaned and tried to move. I felt something around my waist keeping me were I was. I turned to see that it was Niall's arm. My cheeks starting burning. Shit. I tired to get out of his grasp before Erika could see. Or worse... The boys.

"What for- AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...." Zayn said. Shit. I'm screwed.

"What is it, Zayn" Louis rubbed his eyes, "LIAM GET YOUR PHONE!" My eyes got wide. I looked for Erika desparetly, for some help. She had tears in her eyes from laughter. That's lovely. Liam snapped a picture.

"That's one for Twitter!!!!" Liam laughed. Showing the other boys. I was still trying to break free. Harry looked... I don't know. His face is hard to read.

Finally, Niall stirred, "Morning, Beautiful." My cheeks felt hot again.

I gave him a half smile, "Morning. Could you, erm..." I awkardly asked.

"Shit, sorry.." Niall apologised. I nodded and stood up.

"Wait, Mom! Why are you waking us up at 9am!?" Erika asked.

"We're going to Disneyland" Kris smiled walking out the door to car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I had a little help from my best friend, Kjelsea with this chapter. (pronounced Chelsea) What do you think??

I'll upload later. Possibly tonight :)

Comment. Fan. Vote. ??? :)