Heart to Heart with Zayn Malik

I hobbled over to the couch and sat in the empty seat next to Liam. He leaned over, whispering in my ear, "I'm scared for him." He nodded his head towards Kody. Kody was sitting in the corner, looking around the room for Erika. She was still in the laundry room, probably poltting her revenge.

"That's what happens when you mess with Erika." I whispered back.

Liams eyes widened, "Do you think she's just gonna get Kody or all of us?"

I shook my head, "I honestly don't know."

"Oh God..." Liam sighed

I laughed and patted his head, "There, there."

Liam laughed as someone screamed in my ear, "BOO!"

I swear I jumped like ten feet in the air. I turned around, ready to murder whoever scared the shit out of me. A pair of ocean blue eyes met mine.

"NIALL!!! YOU JUST SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I screamed

Niall laughed, "Sorry, love. I just wanted to get your attention." He rested his arms on the back of the couch. That goofy smile of his never left his face.

"And a 'Katie can I talk to you?' wouldn't have worked!?" I asked. I was trying to stay mad, but it was impossible. Niall was laughing even harder now and so was I.

"Okay, now you have my attention. What's up?" I asked after we calmed down.

"Just reminding you that our date is tomorrow." Niall smiled from ear to ear.

My hand immediatly flew up to my forehead. "You still want to go with me and my crutches?"

"Katie, with or without the crutches I still want to go with you." Niall smiled as he looked right into my eyes.

"Okay." I managed out. Niall leaned forward, kissing my forehead. He got up and walked in the direction of the kitchen. Why is he so sweet!? I thought for sure that he wouldn't want to go out while I was in a cast for who knows how long. I finally snapped back to reality when Niall sat down next to me with a bag of chips. He grabbed some out of the bag and held it out for me so I could grab some as well. I stuck my hand in the bag, pulling out a few chips. I put one in my mouth. Mmm, barbeque.

"Did you just see that!?" Louis asked. He was pointing to me and Niall. Louis looked around the room at the other boys.

"See what?" Erika asked as she walked in. She sat on the floor next to Josh.

"What happened?" Zayn asked. I stuck another chip in my mouth. These boys, I swear.

"Niall shared his food!!!" Louis screamed. Really? That's why he's freaking out???

I rolled my eyes, "Louis, its just chips."

Louis mouth fell open, "But Niall never shares. He almost bit my hand once!" Louis rubbed his hand where I'm guessing Niall attempted to bite.

"You probably deserved it!" I giggled.

Louis put his hands on his hips, "Did not."

"Did so" I argued

"Did not."

"Did so."

"Did not!!!"

"Did so. HA I WIN." I shouted, throwing my hands up in the air.

Louis looked at me confused, "But-"

"Shhhhh... You're gonna ruin my victory." I placed my finger in front of him. Louis just narrowed his eyes at me.

"Hey, can we watch a film?" Liam asked looking around the room.

"Sure! Go pick one out in that cupboard there." Erika answered. She pointed at the cupboard under the TV. Liam nodded and went to look at our movies. Zayn and Josh followed behind him. Niall took Zayn's spot and sat next to me.