Good Night Kiss

***Recap***

Niall broke our hug, looking me deep in my blue.  "Katie, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I looked back into his eyes, smiling. Our gaze never broke.

Niall took a deep breathe, "Will you... be my my girlfriend?"

Wait, what? Did I hear him correctly?? His girlfriend... Hell! It's about freakin time!!

 I felt the corners of my mouth go up. "Yes."

***

"YEAH BUDDY!" Niall screamed. He threw his arm in the air, fist pumping. I let out a small laugh. Niall pulled me into one of his classic Horan Hugs.

After a few seconds, Niall let go, but he kept his arm around my shoulder, "Smile!"

I looked up to find Niall holding his Blackberry in front of us. He took the photo and looked at it, "Aw, we're cute!"

I giggled as he shoved his phone to me so I could see the picture. "Send it to me!"

Niall smiled as he tapped away on his phone. Within ten seconds my phone buzzed. Twice. Hm, interesting.. I pulled out my phone from my dress pocket. I had a text from 'My Best Friend<3 xx' and a mention on twitter from @NiallOfficial. Oh gosh. The text and mention were the picture of me and Niall.

NiallOfficial: I am now the happiest man ever :) @Katherine_Carter

I smiled at his cute caption under the picture. Then I looked at the retweets. Holy shit! Over 5,000 under twenty seconds. I tapped Niall, "Look over 5,000 retweets already!"

Niall looked at the screen. A smile slowly grew on his face, "Gotta love the fans."

Katherine_Carter: You're welcome ;D

I clicked send and scrolled throught the replies. There was so many! As I was looking through them, I noticed the boys replied as well. Of course.

Louis_Tomlinson: @NiallOffcial you better not hurt my Katie Bear! I will hurt your Irish arse.

Real_Liam_Payne00: Cute! :)

ErikaJonesss: Be home by 10pm or there will be HELL to pay @NiallOffical and @Katherine_Carter

I like how Liam is all sweet but the others will hurt someone... I laughed at their replies as I locked my phone and stuck it back in my pocket.

"Katie, it's half past eight." Niall said as he stuffed his phone in his pocket.

I nodded, "Okay. Hey, you know what sounds good??"

"Some of Niall the sexy beast?" Niall asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

I couldn't help but laugh at his comment, "What happened to my innocent leprechaun!? But no, that's not it."

Niall laughed along with me. He smiled his famous crooked smile, "Then what else could it possibly be??"

"ICE CREAM!" I screamed. Niall jumped back and covered his ears. Maybe I shouted that a little too loud.. "Heh, sorry" I patted his ears, giving him an apologetic look.

"WHAT?" Niall asked super loud. He leaned in closer to try to hear me.

I rolled my eyes as I pushed him lightly.

"Well come on then!" Niall stood up and handed me my crutches.

"Really?" I asked as I took my crutches. Niall nodded and started to lead me back to the car. "YAY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What flavor do you want?" Niall asked as we looked at all the buckets of ice cream. We decided on 31 Flavors.