Shopping Spree pt. 1

**Recap**

 "Tour?" Niall nodded. "With you?" Niall nodded again. "For a whole year???" 

"YES!!!! What do you say?" Niall looked at me with pleading eyes. Dammit, why do his eyes make me so weak!? On tour with the boys for a year in Europe.

"HELL YEAH!!!" I shouted. Niall gave me a huge smile. I looked at Jade and Erika they were nodding like crazy.

"We have to get permission from your guardian as well." Niall looked across the table at Kris.

Kris thought for a moment. "Sure."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone stood up, cheering.

"But..." Kris said looking at us.

"BUT!?" I shouted.

"What do you mean 'but'???" Erika questioned.

"Well since you girls are only sixteen and still in school... I think you should at least finish the first semester of school in the fall."

***

At first, I didn't say anything. Maybe Kris was just messing with me. She has to be! I waited a few seconds, but Kris said nothing.

"School...?" I whispered. There is no way I'm going back to that hell hole. She can't make me!

Kris nodded, "Yes, Katie-"

"Your making us go back there?" I asked a little louder. Kris has to be kidding. I can't go back there. Everyday was pure torture. I looked around the table. All eyes were on me. For some reason, I didn't care.

"Katie-"

I cut her off, "No! I can't go back there! You know how cruel those kids are!? They will do anything to tear anyone like me down! You have no idea what they have done or what they said! And its only going to get worse, Kris! Now that I know One Direction and that I'm dating one of them who knows what they're going to do! Plus if Michael knew about my brother I bet the entire student body knows. You can't make me go back, Kris!" I finished my rant with tears in my eyes. I felt Niall grab my hand, giving me an assuring squeeze.

Kris sighed then gave me a small smile. "Katie, I know high school is rough, but you can't just drop everything and go on tour. Besides, its only for the first semester."

"The semester ends in January right? What if we fly out during winter break?" I begged. Kris thought for a moment. "Please, Kris?"

Kris pondered this for a few seconds. "Fine. Winter break. No sooner, no later."

Oh my God. I honestly didn't think she would agree. I huge smile spread across. Standing up, I ran around the table to give Kris a gigantic hug. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!" 

I was going to let go but I felt more pairs of arms around me. I guess we're having a group hug. Everyone let go and sat back down in their seats. 

"So a whole year?" Erika asked.

 "Yep. One whole year!" Liam grinned.

"And five months!" Louis added. Whoa, what?? Am I hearing things?

"Wait, what?" Erika looked around the table. "You said nothing about that!"

"Well now I am! So a year and five months!" Louis poked his tongue out at Erika. Nope, my hearings just fine.

"Where are you going for five months??" Jade questioned.

"We're going to a few stops here in the States before we leave for London. Which is our first stop." Louis explained.