Chocolate Chip Pancakes and the Beach

I woke up to the sun shining in through the window. The clock read 11:45, I groaned and rolled out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom, threw my hair in a ponytail, applied my mascara, and brushed my teeth. I changed into an old t-shirt and shorts. When I opened my bedroom door, the smell of pancakes hit my nose. I smiled while walking down the stairs. I saw Niall standing over the stove flipping pancakes and Erika sitting on the couch watching TV

"Hey, smells good!" I skipped over to Niall, peering over his shoulder. "Are those chocolate chip!?"

Niall smiled but didn't take his eyes off the pan, "Yep. Heard it was your favorite."

"IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Erika screamed from the living room.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Niall, "Well you heard right."  Niall's eyes left the pan and met mine. They were so blue, it was like everything that happened yesterday washed away.

"Hey, I think you burnt one." I broke away, scrunching my nose.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Niall screamed. I laughed and walked over to Erika, leaving Niall to focus on his pancakes.

I sat down next to her and we watched Spongebob together. About 10 minutes through Niall shouted,

"BETTER COME EAT YOUR PANCAKES BEFORE I DO."

Erika and I giggled while walking over to the counter. Well, I skipped and Erika walked. I'm eager to try his pancakes.

I sat on the bar stool, Niall handed me a plate with two pancakes. I took them and began cutting into them. Niall watched me with a huge grin on his face.

"What?" I giggled

"I wanna see your face when you take your first bite of my AMAZING pancakes!" Niall said with the grin still on his face.

I laughed and slowly put a piece of pancake in my mouth. It was like an explosion of chocolaty/ pancake goodness. I looked at Erika, from the face she was making I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"Oh.My.God." We said at the same time.

Niall's eyes lit up, "You like it!?!?!"

"Try it!" I stabbed a piece of pancake and held out my fork for him. Niall opened his mouth, indicating me to feed it to him. I put the fork in his mouth and pulled it back once he got the piece of pancake. Niall sighed in satisfaction.

"Right???" Erika laughed. "Hey what are we doing-" Erika was interrupted by Niall's phone ringing

"Hey Liam! Um, I don't know. Well what if- I know but- I still don't think that's a good idea. Fine, I'll talk to them. Okay, bye." Niall hung up the phone.

"What did Liam want?" I asked sticking another bite of pancakes in my mouth. I'm not too sure if I want to know the answer...

"He wanted to know if you girls wanted to go to the beach with the lads." Niall answered, looking into my eyes.

"YES THE BEACH!" Erika screamed then her eyes got big, "What about the whole Harry thing?"

"Harry's going to be there, isn't he?" I asked Niall. He nodded.

I shrugged, "Well if you guys want to go, then I'll go too."

I didn't even have time to process, what I had just said. Niall ran around the counter and pulled me into a tight hug, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! Go get changed! We have to be there by 1" Niall let go and shoo-ed me and Erika to our rooms. I changed into my blue polka dot bikini, put the same clothes I was wearing over, and walked back down stairs. I found Niall sitting in my spot eating my pancakes. Oh hell NO.

"NIALL! GET YOUR OWN!" I shouted, playfully pushing him.

"I made them!" His mouth was stuffed with pancakes.

"So!? Those are mine!" I said trying to snatch my plate back. Niall was too quick for me. He picked up the plate and ran. I quickly chased after him screaming, "NIALL YOU GIVE ME MY PANCAKES!" Niall stopped behind the couch which I was in front off.

"Never!" He said while shoving more in his mouth. I jumped on the couch and jumped over it. By time I was over it, Niall was in the backyard. He was standing on the other side off the pool. He finished off my pancakes and started walking back to me.

"...my pancakes..." I sniffled pretending to be sad.

Niall handed me my plate, "Sorry, love."

"I'M READY!" Erika screamed throwing her hands in the air.

We climbed in Niall's car. Niall was sitting in the driver, I was in the passenger, and Erika was sitting in the middle seat in the back.

I tapped Niall, "Hey, what if Harry-" I didn't even get to finish.

"Don't worry. Just stick with me. I'll protect you." Niall smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wouldn't." I glared at Niall. There was no where for me to run. Niall got that evil smirk on his face. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"NIALL! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed and kicked.

"If you say so." Niall threw me into the salty water. When I came up, Niall's face was all red from laughing so hard.

"I'm going to get you." I glared at him. I couldn't keep a straight face for long and I busted out laughing.

"NIALL, THE BOYS ARE HERE." Erika screamed from her towel. When he turned around, I took the opportunity to splash him with the freezing ocean water. Niall was soaked. He turned around with his mouth hanging wide open.

"You didn't." Niall gasped.

I smirked, "Oh, but I did." I looked Niall in the eyes. Niall raised an eyebrow giving me my cue to run. I ran as fast as I could screaming my head off. I looked behind me and Niall was almost close enough to get me. Right when I turned my head back, I ran right into someone sending me flying on my back. That's probably going to leave a bruise. I opened my eyes to find a pair off green ones staring back at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to end it there because if I kept going this chapter would be like 6+ pages long.... LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll update again after I eat some dinner. Top Ramen is calling my name. :)

Comment. Vote. Fan?? :)xx