New Home

YAY. Another chapter :D Enjoy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erika led me through to my room which was on the second floor, right next to hers. We had to share a bathroom unfortunately. I can already see it, the fights for first shower, who's make-up is who's, spending hours inside. This should be fun....... Anyways, my room HUGE. It was purple, my favorite color, and my bed already made for me. My school desk all set up next to a window which had a view of the house next door. It had a walk-in closet. Whoa, a walk-in closet!? How come I've never seen this room before!? Whatever. All in all, the room was perfect. I turned to Erika and gave her a grateful hug. "Thank you. For everything."

"No problem!" she said while letting go. She went over to my new bed and spoke, "Hey, remember back when we were 8 and we always wanted to be sisters???" She fell back on my bed and laughed, clutching her stomach.

"Haha, yeah! Now we can be." I sat down next to her, looking at my surroundings. Erika shot up from my bed and made her way for the door. I gave her my 'what the hell' face and asked, "Where you going?"

Erika just kept walking and yelled "To the mall! You coming or what!?" I face palmed myself while shaking my head. "Hell yeah!" I got up from my spot, grabbed my iPhone and walked out the door with my best friend.

About 2 orders of Panda Express, a drink from Starbucks, and 4 shopping bags later we finally arrived home.

"MOM, WE'RE HOME." Erika called out. We both slowly made our way to the couch and collapsed of exhaustion.

"Well, that was fun." I said making myself comfortable. Once again, Erika shot up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I think she had too much coffee. "Now what are you doing???"

"I'm making popcorn! Now shut up and put a movie in." Erika yelled. She would. "Meeeeh, too lazy..." I said sounding all tired, just to mess with her. She didn't answer me. Smart girl. After looking at their movies I finally selected Hangover. As I popped it in the player, I hear a crash and Erika scream "AW, SHIT"

"Erika wh- what the hell!?" The floor was covered in burnt popcorn and Erika was holding her hand in pain. Then Kris runs in yelling the same thing, "What the hell!?" We looked at Erika and she just did her 'I know this looks bad smile' "You see, I was popping popcorn and it was burning so I took it out and yeaaah....."

Kris shook her head, "Just clean this up..." She turned on her heels and walked away. I was trying so hard to contain my laughter.

Erika saw and glared at me, "Shut.Up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooooooooo! Second chapter :D Sorry, no boys yet :) Soon, very soon >:) LOL. They'll prolly come in the next chapter or two.

Comment. Vote. Fan. <3 xx