The Five Boys Next Door

The final bell rang indicating that it was FINALLY summer! The 2 long weeks that were left of torture are done! I shoved my notebooks into my backpack and ran to Erika's locker. I pushed and shoved through random students trying to get to my best friend's locker. When I was pushing and shoving my way through I accidentally knocked someone's binder out of their hands.

"Hey bitch, pick that up." I turned around to see Amber glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and began walking away, then I felt someone turn me around. "I.said.pick.that.up." Amber growled at me.

I looked down at her binder and looked back at her in the eyes, "No." For a second there, Amber looked shocked.

"What?" Amber took a step closer to me. She was trying to intimidate me. Guess what! It's not working.

"You heard me. I'm not picking up your stupid binder. It's not like you ever used it." I shot back.

"You slut." She glared at me.

"Wow, maybe you should know a person before you go calling them names." I spat. Before anyone can blink, I felt Amber's hand across my cheek. Okay, OW. I gave Amber my signature, 'what the hell' look. She smirked at me, picked up her binder and walked away. I turned around and saw Erika standing there in complete shock. I smiled at her and she almost immediately ran over to me and hugged me, "What the- Why did- Amber- You-"

I let go, "I'll explain everything on our walk home."

We reached her street right when I finished re-telling after school's events. "Whadda bitch." Erika shook her head. "Man if I was there, she would have gotten a beating of a lifetime!

I laughed and looked down down the street. "Hey, Erika... What's the moving van?" I asked, pointing to the one right next door to her house.

"How am I supposed to know?" Erika shrugged. We walked down the street in silence and wonder.

As we were getting closer, I noticed that there are 5 boys our age if not older. The first boy had curly brown hair, the second blond, and the other boy I saw had black. I turned to Erika, "Is that...." I trailed off because by the look on her face, she was thinking the same thing. We finally got to Erika's front porch, we set our backpacks down in our room and walked to the living room. She didn't even scream to her mom that we're home.

"Should we go say hi or something...?" I asked.

"Dude, what if they are One Direction!?" She asked completely ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand, "Guess we'll have to go see."

We walked across the lawn and approached the 5 boys. "Erm.. Hi." I squeaked out.

All at the same time, 5 heads turned towards me and Erika.

"Hi!' said Curly.

"I'm Erika and this Katherine. You must being just moving in, huh?" Erika asked.

This time Blondie spoke, "Heh, yeah kinda. We're just here for the summer though."

I turned to Erika and mentally told her they were DEFINITELY One Direction. "You're One Direction!" I squealed. I gave myself a mental slap. Really, I pick the time NOW to fangirl!?

The boys looked at each other, smiling. Liam stepped foward, nodding his head, "Yes, yes we are."

A Beautiful Mistakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें