Disneyland with the Boys

Erika and I looked at each other then immediately raced up the stairs. She ran into the bathroom first and slammed the door in my face. Damn her and her long legs! I walked back to my room, shut the door and locked it. I threw on a white blouse, a pair of shorts, and my red Toms. I applied my mascara and clasped on my necklace. I brushed out all the tangles in my blond hair, deciding just to leave it natural. By the time I was finished Erika was out, dressed in an orange v- neck, shorts, her favorite pair of converse and her hair was dry in a side braid.

"Damn, you're fast!" I stated

She smiled, "Years of practice."

We walked down the stairs and found the boys sitting on the couch all dressed, ready to go. All of us walked out the door heading towards the car. The boys were fighting about who was going to sit where. Here we go...

"Katherine!" I turned around. Erika was holding a letter. Jacob. "Here, I don't know of you wanna read it or.." She trailed off handing me the letter.

I smiled and took it, "Thanks, I think I'll read it later." I ran inside placing it on my bed and sprinted back outside.

"SHOTGUN." Erika cried sprinting to the car.

"That's not fair!!!!!!" I yelled after her. She just laughed and climbed in the car. I felt someone tap me, I turned and saw Niall smiling, looking down at his shoes, "Wanna sit next to me in the car?" His eyes met mine at last. I giggled, "Sure, Nialler." His face lit up with happiness. The boys and I climbed in to Kris' van. Liam, Zayn, and Louis had the first row while I sat in between Niall and Harry in the back. Awkward turtle... Niall was looking out the window when he slung his arm around my shoulder. I looked down trying to hid my blush. Harry was glaring at Niall. Louis saw out of the corner of his eye and snapped a picture.

"Really, Louis? What's up with you and taking pictures of me and Niall?" I laughed shaking my head.

"Well you guys look so cute together." Louis answered, pinching my cheeks.

I fake glared at him, "Shut up." Louis just smiled and turned around. Not about 2 seconds later, Louis turned around again, "Do you have a Twitter??"

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I WANNA FOLLOW YOU, KATIE BEAR." Louis screamed.

"Okay, okay! No need to scream. It's @Katherine_Carter (a/n I just made this up! I'm not sure if this is real or not)" Right after I said that all 5 boys broke out there phones and typed away.

"What about you, Erika?" Zayn asked

Erika turned around in her seat, "@Erika_Jonesss. With three S's"

Instantly, my phone buzzed. It said I had 5 new followers. Hmmmm... wonder who that could be. I accepted them then I noticed Louis had posted all the pictures that he had took of me and Niall. And the one were I tricked Harry at the pool. I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"We're here!!!!" Kris said parking the car. The boys and I got out of the back of the car and in the same second, sunglasses came on and hoods went up.

We decided to sit in the back of the tram that way no fans will spot us. All of us took up the whole bench. Thank God. I was squished between Niall and Harry. Once again. The speaker person did their whole speech about the park... blah blah blah. The tram finally stopped at Downtown Disney. The boys got off first and sprinted to the ticket booths. I half smiled, grabbed Erika and ran after them. When we caught up with the boys, they had already bought their tickets. Kris walked up to us, "What tickets did you boys get?"

"Park Hopper!!" Liam jumped up and down. I smile and rolled my eyes. Kris nodded and handed me and Erika our annual passes. Kris recited the rules and let us go. Once we actually got inside the park we took a group photo in front of the Mickey head that's made of flowers.

"What ride do you want to go on first?" Liam questioned everyone

"PIRATES" Erika and I screamed at the same time. Liam jumped, "Okay then" Everyone laughed as we made our way to Pirates of the Caribbean. We waited in line for about 5 minutes. Thankfully we didn't have to share a boat with anyone else. Once we got to the final climb, Erika grabbed Louis' shoulders, "Are you ready Louis? There's gonna be a HUGE drop."

Louis' eyes got big, "Whaaaaaaaaat?"

I smiled and joined in too, "OH MY GOD. HERE IT COMES." I shrieked and grabbed Louis' arm, pretending to be scared. When we got to the top we went down a two feet drop. Louis turned around, "Really? THAT'S IT!?" Erika and I busted out laughing. As well as the other boys.

"I wish I got that on camera!" Niall said in between breathes. Harry gave me and Erika a high five.

After about 10 minutes of arguing what to go on next, we decided Haunted Mansion. We walked right in. I stood next to Harry in that one room you go in before they let you out to go on the ride. I couldn't find Niall anywhere. I hated this room. The lights always go out and if you look up there's a "person" hanging from the roof.

"-there's always my way out." The scary voice said. Shit here it comes. Pitch black, "AHHHHHH-" I jump and grab the closet arm to hide my face. "It's okay. I'm here." Harry assured wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Once the lights came back on, i let go, "Erm, sorry.." I turned around looking for Niall. I finally spotted him and pushed my way through people.

"Hey, sit with me?" I asked him. He nodded; his beautiful blue eyes lit up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I had to end it there. Sorry, I'm getting tired again :((( I'll upload again tomorrow after school :) Night night!

Comment. Vote. Fan. ?? :)