Going for a Swim

".............Katie........... wake up.............." Erika whispered. I groaned and rolled over.

"Katherine Anne! You need to get up!" Erika shouted at me. Gosh, she sounds like a mother. I sighed, "Whyyyyyyy....." Yea, I am NOT a morning person.

Erika sighed (I can tell she put her hand on her hip.) "Because the boys are coming over at 1:30 and its 11:15 right now!" Shit, I forgot about that. I tossed my covers off to the side and ran to the bathroom. I threw on my blue bikini, put a white tank top from Abercrombie on over it and a pair of shorts. I put my curly blond hair into a ponytail, applied waterproof mascara, and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror for a final check. Something's off... My necklace! I searched all over the counter but I couldn't find it. Shit. Shit Shit. Shit. "ERIKA, WHERE'S MY NECKLACE!?" I screamed. Erika ran in holding it, "It was on you're nightstand." I sighed with relief. "Ah, thanks"

Erika and I ran downstairs, it was 12:45. Kris was sitting on the couch watching the news. Me and Erika sat on the bar stools not even bothering with breakfast since Kris was gonna make some burgers soon.

"Can you believe it?" Erika asked

"Believe what?"

"A few days ago, you and me were just some crazed One Direction fangirls. Now, they're our friends." She stated smiling

I smiled too, "I know. Pretty crazy huh?"

Erika's smile grew into her 'gossipy' smile. Here we go, "So, you and Niall..."

I rolled my eyes, "Erika, we're just friends. Besides I just meet him yesterday!"

"Whatever you say." Erika smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE BOYS ARE HERE!!!" Kris screamed. Me and Erika ran from outside armed with water guns. We got a little distracted... The boys eyes got wide as they stripped off their shirts and ran outside. Erika and I laughed and chased after them. They were frantically searching for some water guns. I was sneaking up on Niall when someone's wet arms wrapped around my waist. Out of the corner of my eye I saw curly hair. Harry. "RAPE!!!!!" I screamed

Niall turned around and laughed at me while I struggled to break free. For a famous pop star, Harry was very strong. "I GOT HER, NIALLER!"

I kept screaming and kicking, "WHITE GIRL IN TROUBLE!!!" No one else even looked my way. Erika and Zayn were running around spraying each other with the water guns. Louis found water balloons and was laughing like a mad man. Thanks, guys.

Harry chuckled, "How bout a swim?" He sent chills down my spine. I stopped screaming for a milli second before he picked me up, throwing me over my shoulders. I dropped my water gun. Lovely.

"HARRY STYLES, YOU PUT ME DOWN RIG-" I didn't even finish my rant. I just got thrown in the pool by Harry Styles. When I surfaced, everyone was laughing. An evil smile formed on my lips. I quickly hid it with a painful one. "Ah, my foot!" Harry and Niall rushed over to me.

"Here let me help you out." Harry said sticking out his hand. I grabbed it and pulled him. Niall was practically dying on the floor. "DID YOU GET THAT LIAM!?" Louis half screamed/ half asked. "Hell yea. That's one for twitter!"

 Harry came up from the water and looked at me like I was crazy. I smirked at him, "Maybe you'll wanna think twice before throwing me in the pool." I swam to the edge and hopped out. Harry looked completely shocked but he started laughing. Erika ran up to me, "That was GENIUS!" She gave me a high five.

A few minutes later, Kris came out and started up the barbecue. We were all lounging on the chairs soaking up the sun. It was Zayn, Erika, Me and Niall on one, Harry and Louis on one, and Liam on the very end.

"Here you go everyone!" Kris said, handing out the burgers and fries. We all thanked her and chowed down.

"These are delicious!" Niall mumbled. His mouth was stuffed with burger and fries

"Did your mom ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes........"

I smiled, "Have you ever listened?

"No........." He said looking down. I rolled my eyes teasingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So boys, what are doing here in California?" Kris asked. I swear, its like their on an interview.

"We just thought this would be a great vacation spot." Liam smiled

"We were right." Harry winked at me. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched him, "Shut up."

"You were put together on X Factor right?" Kris questioned.

"Yes! Those days were so much fun! Remember lads??" Louis said, swinging his arm around Harry. Aw, Larry Stylinson!

After a few more questions, Kris let us go watch a movie. Zayn picked out Just Go With It. I sat in between Niall and Erika on the love seat. Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry sat on  the big couch. I love this movie! The guy with the fake accent is the best. About half way through the movie, Niall out his arm around me.

When the movie finished, Liam stood up. Being Daddy Direction that he is, "I think we should go lads." The boys all 'awwwwed' including me and Erika.

"Do we have tooooooooooooooooo....?" Louis complained sinking farther into the couch

Liam sighed, "Yes. Its almost 11pm, we should let the girls sleep."

Harry patted Louis' shoulder, "C'mon Boobear. Maybe we can see Erika and Katherine tomorrow." Harry looked up at me a winked. My face was heating up. Ughhhh, why does he do that to me!?

I said good bye to all the boys and that was left was my new best friend and Harry. I gave Harry a hug first saving my Niall for last. Harry wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "See you tomorrow." His breath sent rapid chills down my spine. Again. I let go and watched Harry say bye to Erika.

Niall smiled at me and grabbed me into a tight hug. Niall let go a little too soon for my liking. Wait, what am I saying!? He's my best friend. Niall looked at me, told me he'll text me later, and kissed my forehead. My forehead felt all tingly. Weird..