One Direction Are Vacationing Where?

"WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BUM." I'm pretty sure that was Erika screaming at me.

"5 more minutes..." I groaned and pulled my covers over my head.

"Ohhhh no you don't. We have school today and you need to be ready!" She told me while pulling off my covers. I laid still. I heard her footsteps get father away. Maybe she's giving me 5 more minutes! I heard the shades go up and the light turned on. I should've know.

"Alright, alright. I'm up. Happy?" I groaned again, slowly getting up.

"I am now." Erika said while leaving me to get ready.

I looked at the clock, it said 6:30. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I took a record breaking time for the shower. Threw on a purple tee shirt, my fav pair of jeans, and my grey toms. I applied my make-up. Braided my hair to the side considering it almost 7am. I took one final look in the mirror and approved. I eventually made my way down the stairs and began searching for something to eat. I decided on a toaster waffle. Erika was already there eating some Fruit Loops. Once we were both done we ran upstairs to brush our teeth.

"BYE MOM." Erika screamed while closing the door. We made it out the door at 7:30, just enough time to make it to school without rushing.

School is a living hell. Everything about it annoys me. The teachers, the students, everything. Thank goodness its only 2 more weeks till summer. I made my way to the D wing, were my locker was and grabbed my things I need for 1st and 2nd period. I slammed my locker, turned around, and ran right smack into someone which sent me and my stuff sprawled everywhere.

I looked up to see Amber, the head cheerleader, the "most popular girl in school", the prettiest and bitchiest girl in all of school. She looked me up and down, giving me a nasty glare, "Watch where you're going, bitch"

I rolled my eyes and collected my stuff. She isn't worth it, she isn't worth it, she isn't worth it. I finally picked myself up. What a great way to start out my day. The bell rang for 1st period, I had Geometry... Yaaay..

After 4 very long periods, it was finally lunch. I found Erika at her locker and we made our way to our table outside the cafe. "Oh my God... I'm so hungry!!!" I groaned. Erika smirked, "You're always hungry." I looked at her and pretended to be all hurt, "I am a growing girl who needs her nutrition." Erika just rolled her eyes at me. Typical.

"MOM, WE'RE HOME." Erika screamed, slamming the door behind us. "Hi, girls! How was school?" We walked to the kitchen and began searching for some snacks, "Good!" We settled on the red Doritos. We sat down on the couch, Erika grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "Today, One Direction were spotted at LAX airport according to Modest! Management, they will be vacationing here in California for the summer-" The TV went black, I turned to Erika with a mouth full of Doritos and wide eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We screamed simultaneously.

Kris came running from downstairs, "WHAT NOW!?"

Erika and I stood up, "ONEDIRECTIONAREHEREINCALIVACTIONINGFORTHESUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris looked at us like we had just gone mad. Kris walked back up stairs shaking her head. "WHATIFWESEETHEMWALKINGBY!? OMG OMG" We probably spent about an hour fangirling. If it wasn't for me, Erika wouldn't even know who they are. Just putting that out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! So, One Direction was semi in there. Don't hate meeeee!! They will be here fully in the next chapter I'd say. :) I'm gonna upload one more chapter then I'm gonna go to bed. Got school tomorrow -.-