He'll Keep You Safe

I woke up in my bedroom with the sunlight blinding me. Right as I stood up my door flew open. Erika and the boys were standing there yelling multiple things at me.

"HURRY UP!"

"WE WANNA GO!"

"HOW COULD YOU STILL BE SLEEPING!?"

I took a deep breathe, "Everyone shut up and give me a minute!!!"

They laughed and let me get myself ready. I jumped in the shower and I washed off the make-up that I forgot to take off last night. I finished under five minutes. Woohoo! I dried myself off, slipped into a pair of shorts and a floral shirt from Abercrombie. I decided to let my hair air dry. There's not much I can do with it anyways. I applied my standard make-up consisting of mascra and that stuff you put on your face to hid zits.

When I finished trying to look somewhat presentable, I walked downstairs and found Kris figuring out the car arrangements.

"Okay so I'll drive and Erika, Kody, Harry, and Zayn will ride with me. Louis, you can drive. Why don't you take Niall, Liam, Josh and Katie." Kris stated.

Louis nodded, "So I'll just follow you then?"

"Yep!" Kris smiled.

"Now that that's settled, LETS GO!!!!" Liam shouted while running out to the car. The boys chuckled, but followed him out as well.

Once Liam reached the car he climbed into the passenger side, "SHOT GUN!!!!" For being known as Daddy Direction, he's pretty funny!

"Looks like its you get to sit with me!" I playfully pushed Josh. He rolled his eyes teasingly and climbed in, leaving me to sit in the middle. Niall slid in after me.

Kris honked her horn at us as she passed by us. Louis pulled out of the driveway, following Kris to the freeway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was the longest car ride EVER!" Zayn complained. He got out of the car and stretched.

I chuckled and put my hand on his shoulder, "It was only and hour, Zayn."

"I know..." Zayn sighed. I laughed and removed my hand from his shoulder. Kris walked over to us and recited the rules, "Here's some money for the wristbands and food. Have fun! Erika, text me when you kids wnat to come home."

"Got it, Mom!" Erika gave her mom a thumbs up. Kris laughed and walked back to her car.

"Come on let's go!!!" Kody cried. He grabbed Erika's wrist and pulled her towards the ticket booth. We all purchased the wristband that lets us go on rides aas much as we want. After, Josh dragged us to the Tilt-a-Whirl. We tried to squeeze in one car thingy, but the worker made us me, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Josh get out. We piled into another car thing and Liam pulled down the bar. The worker came around and checked the bar before starting up the ride. When it started I threw my arms in the air, laughing. Josh looked at me like I was insane. I don't know why though. Niall, Liam and Zayn were doing the same.

As we were getting off the ride, Niall grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. My stomach flipped at his touch. He looked at me smiling his crooked smile and staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I was getting lost in them. I realised I was staring so I looked down trying to avoid his sparkly blue eyes. I smiled to myself. Do I like him?

"Hey guys! What now???" Louis asked interuppting my thoughts.

I looked around at my surroundings. I spotted one of those huge slides that they always have at fairs. I pointed to it, "That!"