The Box of Carrots

YAAAAY One Direction are finally in the story :D Just as a promised ;) Here's Chapter 5 <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmygodohmygod.... ONE FUCKING DIRECTION. Right next door.. This is INSANE. The look way hotter in person!

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by Erika grabbing my arm and saying, "Excuse us boys...." She dragged me inside her house and shut the door behind her. We looked at each other and began screaming our heads off! "OMG, ONE DIRECTION ARE RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!! HOLY CRAP!" She screamed while jumping up down.

I swear, Erika looked like she just woke up on Christmas day. "OMG I KNOW! Okay, we gotta go back out there." I said, recomposing myself.

"But what are we gonna say!?" Erika questioned. I just told her to try with all her might to be cool and not fangirl.

Erika and I mentally prepped ourselves before walking back out to One Direction. I still can't believe there here. Right next door!!! Ahhhhhh!

"Hey guys, we're back" I smiled at the five boys.

"Yaaaay!" They all sounded genuinely excited.

"So, do you guys need help, bringing in your boxes?" I observed they had about six boxes still out.

"Yeah, that would be great!" Liam agreed. The rest of the boys nodded. I grabbed a medium size box that read "LOUIS" across the and began walking towards the front steps. I carefully made my up about 2 steps before I tripped.

The box went flying out of my hands, I used them to protect my face from impact. I squeezed my eyes shut but I didn't feel the floor. Instead I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist. I opened my eyes to find Niall with a very concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I didn't realise I was shaking but, I nodded my head, "Yeah, thanks."

Niall smiled at me and helped me up. I smiled once more and looked around me at the damage. It was a bunch of hangers and random clothing articles.

"Shit. Sorry, Louis!" I shout. Louis' head popped out from inside their house.

"What do you- WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!" I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"I, um, tripped. But Niall saved me from falling." I explained.

"I see..." He gave Niall a smirk. I glanced at Niall, his face was turning a light pink. "Well I'll help you clean these up." Louis smiled. Niall, Louis, and I bent down, picking up all of Louis' damn hangers.

Once we finished with the boxes, we all squeezed on the couch and love seat. It was Zayn, Niall, Me, Harry, and Liam on the couch and Louis and Erika on the love seat. We were all talking, trying to get to know each other a little better. That is until i got hungry.

"I'm hungry." I stated, while standing up.

Erika sighed, "We better get this girl some food." The boys chuckled.

"ME TOOOOOO!" Niall shouted, standing up also.

"In n out?" Erika questioned. This girl knows me too well. A huge smile plastered across my face.

"What's that?" Harry asked, looking up at me.

I smirked at him, "You'll just have to come and find out, won't you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! Imma end it there, I"m getting super tired.... Anyways, hope you all liked it :D I probably won't upload again til around Friday. STAY TUNED :D

Comment.Vote.Fan <3 xx